• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I have a problem D:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
this thread has too much redundancy to have gone on for 3 pages already.

so let me get this straight, you want to appear straight because everyone calls you gay, but your school is too strict to make a move, and you dont want to risk getting kicked out.if i'm correct, then everybody trying to help you should try to work on this problem of yours.

telling you to ignore them has been said more then enough, and in honesty, that should have occurred to you already anyways.

Voltron

Silver Member
this thread has too much redundancy to have gone on for 3 pages already.

so let me get this straight, you want to appear straight because everyone calls you gay, but your school is too strict to make a move, and you dont want to risk getting kicked out.if i'm correct, then everybody trying to help you should try to work on this problem of yours.

telling you to ignore them has been said more then enough, and in honesty, that should have occurred to you already anyways.

I don't want to appear straight to them I just wish they wouldn't just assume this because of me hanging out with girls

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
I don't want to appear straight to them I just wish they wouldn't just assume this because of me hanging out with girls
...do you know what you want?

let me see, you dont want them to assume you're gay, meaning you want them to think you are straight.

but now that i know that you do like a girl, it gets easier. tell them you like her, join in some obscene comments, and you're golden.

Voltron

Silver Member
...do you know what you want?

let me see, you dont want them to assume you're gay, meaning you want them to think you are straight.

but now that i know that you do like a girl, it gets easier. tell them you like her, join in some obscene comments, and you're golden.

I'm sorta not ready for her to know

Plus this one guy said something obscen about her and it has pissed me off

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I'm not the fighting type anyway

I think I will just try to ignore them =/

Take fighting lessons and defend your woman's honor. >:D

Anyways since trying to ignore them has been said before I say try and find some guys outside of school to hang out with that like the same stuff you do I mean even if they like sports I'm sure they might have other interests like yours or even try to like some of the stuff they like it's worth a try. Even if it doesn't work out well you might learn something from it.

Face have you ever tried talking to the other guys or playing a sport?

Voltron

Silver Member
Take fighting lessons and defend your woman's honor. >:D

Anyways since trying to ignore them has been said before I say try and find some guys outside of school to hang out with that like the same stuff you do I mean even if they like sports I'm sure they might have other interests like yours or even try to like some of the stuff they like it's worth a try. Even if it doesn't work out well you might learn something from it.

Face have you ever tried talking to the other guys or playing a sport?

I don't like sports so i'm not gonna try to play them.

The guys are too hard headed and jerks to talk to and telling them I'm not gay will just make them think I"m saying they so they will lay off

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD That sounds silly, I have a lot of girl..friends too. Although no one thinks of me as gay, they actually think of me as a total flirt...

I recommend not caring. And also, if you actually like any of the girls that your friends with, and you think they might like you, well, ya...But mostly it doesnt matter, your you. Although, I'm sure there are some guys out there you can make friends with. Im sure there is one who likes what you like.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I don't like sports so i'm not gonna try to play them.

The guys are too hard headed and jerks to talk to and telling them I'm not gay will just make them think I"m saying they so they will lay off

Not even one? Lacrosse? Soccer? Polo? Swimming? Kickball? Dodgeball? Some form of racing? Chess? That's not a bad thing but there are lots of sports out there so I'm just saying.

Ok well we already know the guys there are d***s but there has other guys around your area that play video games or something you like. I'm not saying that hanging out with the girls makes you gay or anything it pretty much makes you the opposite but I still think you could try to find someone to hang out with. Since your school is small you can just forget what those other guys say cause there just a small gay ass portion of guys in your area(I hope).

Voltron

Silver Member
xD That sounds silly, I have a lot of girl..friends too. Although no one thinks of me as gay, they actually think of me as a total flirt...

I recommend not caring. And also, if you actually like any of the girls that your friends with, and you think they might like you, well, ya...But mostly it doesnt matter, your you. Although, I'm sure there are some guys out there you can make friends with. Im sure there is one who likes what you like.

I do like one of them and I know she likes me too

Not even one? Lacrosse? Soccer? Polo? Swimming? Kickball? Dodgeball? Some form of racing? Chess? That's not a bad thing but there are lots of sports out there so I'm just saying.

Ok well we already know the guys there are d***s but there has other guys around your area that play video games or something you like. I'm not saying that hanging out with the girls makes you gay or anything it pretty much makes you the opposite but I still think you could try to find someone to hang out with. Since your school is small you can just forget what those other guys say cause there just a small gay ass portion of guys in your area(I hope).

I will play soccer but not all the time. But everyone else would rather play basketball

I do have two friends that are guys just so yons know

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Yeah, Apathy is a good strategy. I'd just ignore the idiots and go on with my life. There are plenty of other people to meet and friends to make. Oh, and ask that girl out since you both like each other. There can't be any harm in that, now can there?

kike

I had a similar problem in school. You see, I have normal firends, work friends, and school friends. But in the school my group of friends were serveral grils, a few gay guys and me. The reason for this is because guys at my school are very dumb, they only talk about beer or girls, and that kind of bored me. So there were started to think that I could be gay because of my group of friends, but once they get to know me they realize I´m not, and the problem dissapeared all by itself. Hope it helps.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
You could always..hmm..suggestions:

Ask the girl you like out; she probably won't mind, seeing as you're friends with her, etc.

If you play soccer, then you've got a sport! ( bro watches soccer whenever its on ESPN-and yes my bro is a jerk sometimes, but thats expected)

If you're school only has..freakin..26 people..and you've got alot of friends who are girls..I've gotta find and go to you're school, it sounds like DA BOMB! (i like having small classes :thumbup: )

You could always just..hmm..:

A: Start exercising and lifting weights-girls love strong men who understand them, never knew why though..

B: I could come to your school and beat the wazoo out of the guy who's pestering you.

C: Go on with life; the guys who are calling you gay will most likely forget it within half a year, unless they're in like every one of your classes every year; Trust me, guys like them forget all sorts of stuff.

There ya have it.

A lil' 'bout me:

I'm the average guy, never been in a 'relationship', but I know pretty much what will happen before it does.

My friends call me EMO (which I am) and think it's arm slitting (which EMO is not). I have to correct them, and so on.

EMO: Emotional-means I can get really depressed, sad, or angry easily. I've been working on it; don;t take anti-depressants though, so its all gud.

WEMO: Weapon Emotional-means you injure yourself, like slitting your arms, etc, when your really depressed, sad, angry, etc.

Think about it this way:

YOU"RE SPECIAL! GOD PUT YOU ON THIS GOOD GREEN EARTH TO DO SOMETHING...at least that's what your parents hope..AND TO LIVE LIFE IN THE FULLEST, MOST HAPPIEST WAY POSSIBLE!

I'm gonna need directions Face Down, 'cos even though I don't know where you live, your school sounds like TEH SKOOL!

Certain Notes:

Gay-originally an English (BRITAN ENGLISH) term, meaning happy, joyful, etc.

Example: It was all joyful and gay at the wedding.

Gay-the screwed up American term, meaning homosexual, etc.

Example: "You're gay 'cos you're always soo close to him!"

That's pretty much a general look at how Americans (including me) lowered the currency, invaded Iraq for more oil, and the most wasteful country in the world, if im right. Things seem really Bushy right now.

My Main Advisable Thoughts:

Ask the girl you like afterschool or something;

Lift weights and exercise some, to where you've got that perfect look girls love, don't overdo it;

Give me directions to your school, 'cos it sounds nice, and I can get in fights with that guy who's been bothering you; <(^_^<)

PM me if you've got any problems, or just want to be friends;

Don't be uptight at school, just relax, 's not like anyone who calls you gay can't do anything to you. Anyone who can't back up what they say, and needs a whole army of friends to help them fight is no man at all, no matter what his age. Bring me over there, I may have skinny arms, but I can still dodge and weave..not to mention my fun with fire.. PyroEmos like me are just that way, ya know;

Take lessons in fencing. It's not just a sport, it is an ART in ITSELF. *cough waterdancing cough*;

WaterDancing- style of swordplay in which you move just as water, dancing. Simple, but extremely effective;

Hang out with your friends after school and stuff if you can, like going to the movies in a group, going to a restaurant, etc. I've found it both enjoyable, and FUN! :thumbsup:

That's about it.

PM me if you've got any problems,

Jub Jub376

"The PyroEmo Manic"

P.S.: Remember kiddos:

Dating isn't a game. Well, come ot think of it, it kind of is. You're on the search for a soulmate, the ratrace to a relationship. If you're a guy, treat the girl in the most polite way. Girls, make sure the guy actually has a brain in that head of his. If he does, knock to make sure. Never take dating to the next level unless you're going to marry dating partner.

More on me!:

I live in, and am being raised in SouthEastern USA. I'm no redneck. I listen to Metal, wear a black shirt and khakis, and even my friends call me EMO.

Again, final advice:

If those guys keep pestering you..(this would be freakin hilarious)..what if..EVERYONE in KHI went and beat the living sh*t out of them and everyone else..WHOA. That's like TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND PEOPLE.

HECK YEA LET'S GO KHI!

In Living Memory Preserved,

Jub Jub376

PSSS: Luckyz. You have all those female friends! Could be the reason those guys are calling you petty names; they're possibly jealous, or they're just idiots. I'd go with the idiot theory, and leave it at that.

PSSSS: Keep life simple. Have fun, ask a girl out, treat her right (or you might find me at your front door) and keep it simple. Relaxed, yeah. Despite the fact those guys call you names, it doesn't really matter. Life goes on, and you have fun spending some of your day with the friends you've come to know and love.

A Footnote:

Keep it "Simple and Clean", and eventually you might find along the road of life the "Sanctuary" of a relationship, finding the "Passion" of both you and your partner's love to be awe-inspiring.

Looks like the Kingdom Hearts I and II theme songs snuck their way in. Might have to listen to them to shut them out.

Keep It Simple and Clean,

Jub Jub376.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Ok this goes back to forth grade. Ever since then all my friends have been girls because all of the guys there were stupid and talked about nothing more than sports and were always mean to me. So i started hanging out with girls because tehy were nice to me. Well in 7th grade kids started calling me gay because all my friends were girls and from that I started to act a little girly. See thing is I'M NOT GAY! I despise men and I LOVE GIRLS but they just won't seem to understand that. People ahve told me to make guy friends but I HATE GUYS! so why should I be there friend? My cousins have told me they do that because they are jealous of me because they will talk to me and not them. Do any of you guys know what I should do?

I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense I'm not really great with grammer and all (blame my teachers)

This also is why people on here thought I was a girl.

that's really cute I think. The kid's just jealous your surrounded by women. Hah! Tell him you're pimpin!
YOU. ARE. A. LADIES. MAN.
This inspired me to make a Drama for my movie class!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back