• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I have a problem D:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I've always wondered why people call me "gay". . .I hang out with guys and girls, I don't play sports or do drugs(that probably why *rolls eyes*, I've done nothing "gay", hell I've had a girlfriend or two. . .I'm smarter than them, so that's probably also why. .

Just ignore them, you say that you don't have any guy friends, why would it make you gay because you hang out with a bunch of girls. . .it's not like if you have a girlfriend you suddenly have a craving for penis. . .

I've always wondered why people call me a *ahem*vagina, is it a bad thing now? I'd much rather date someone with one than the other choice. . .people are just ignorant of the English language, too stupid to get good insults, or even comprehend them. . .

Into TheDarkness

Website
nitrate-designs.deviantart.com
i was the same way i alwat hung out with girls till about 7th grade haha because naturally all the guys talked about sports and a bunch of crap i didnt liek but eventually i found some friends who were like me
but the girl thing i think is a plus because atleast you now have knowledge of what girls want and how to treat them or anyways thats what i got

X Twin_Phoenix X

There is a guy like u at every1`s school but the truth is they r just jealous and 2 prove ur not gay go out with the hottest girl ur friends with and then rub it in their faces

Princess of KH

When i was in fourth grade, i only had one boy in my class; he's one of my best friends. But that's beside the point. If boys made fun of you, then that means that they are most likely insecure in who they are, & they feel the need to be mean to someone else to make themselves feel better, but it never makes them good. I t may at first, but then the feeling goes away, & they have to make fun of you again & again to try to feel good about themselves. It's totally ok that you didn't have any guy friends; if they were mean to you, then why would you want to be friends w/ them? & just because people say your'e gay doesn't mean you have to have guy friends. Again, if they make fun of you, that just means they are probably insecure in who they are. So ignore it. What they want the most out of this is to make you feel bad & react to them-it makes them feel good. But if you completely ignore them when they do that, they hate it. So next time you are getting made fun of, don't say anything back, just ignore them. & Eventually, they will stop because they aren;t getting what they wanted out of you, which is a reaction or feeling upset or mad. As for the thing about you hating boys, i'm gonna tell you the facts. Not all boys are mean. Just because some boys were & are mean & obnoxious doesn't mean that every boy on planet earth is that way. Trust me.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ignore them. I know a few guys in my school who mostly hang around girls, and I don't think they're gay. Rather, I humbly admit I harbor a little jealousy for their ability to communicate with girls so easily when I can't even approach the girl I like.

You shouldn't pay them any heed. They're probably just jealous. Trust me, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back