• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have a dream...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

Who cares, why is this even in the Kh section, shouldnt even exist, and if it does fall in a catagorey it belongs in the Forum Insanity: Nonsense section

Last edited:
O

Orochi Yashiro

Hey, I thought you got banned because of crap like that. That is not supposed to be here, just like you uber-sucky kh show.

Go ahead, insult me.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Dude, I don't even think there ARE any people on this site from Japan, therefore, no spoilers <_<

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Okay...

They import a japanese Kingdom hearts 2, have a mod chip in thier PS2, or have a jap. PS2, can read and understand japanese fluently, they go to this specific forum...and they just HAPPENED to be enough of a jerk to spoil it for everyone?

That's asking for a lot, people....

I don't think there is anythng to worry about people, honestly >_>

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
TheMuffinMan said:
Okay...

They import a japanese Kingdom hearts 2, have a mod chip in thier PS2, or have a jap. PS2, can read and understand japanese fluently, they go to this specific forum...and they just HAPPENED to be enough of a jerk to spoil it for everyone?

That's asking for a lot, people....

I don't think there is anythng to worry about people, honestly >_>

what its a possibility. its very unlikely yes but its more of a possibility that a person who fits these cicumstances would come to this forum rather than others because this forum has free registration when some forums have it where u have to pay to join. a person who wants to spoil the game would most likely come here since they wont have to pay any money but yes this is highly unlikely but its still possible

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
People who are retarded enough to want to spoil the game for thousands, will NOT know japanese fluently enough to even be able to play the game

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
okay u know what lets just forget i said the whole thing that way we dont get into a stupid argument about if people r goin to import the game and know how to speak japanese and then spoil the game

I thought this was a martin luther thread in the wrong place.

I do want the game in japanese....but thats just me...

I'll prolly getthe international version when it comes out...

Yazagi

dont put attention on those kind of people, just ignore them, and pretend that never happened

Nasuna

dual_wielder said:
uh..........hu....................but i am not listening to japanese people so they can ruin the game for me.

True, but uh, isn't the reason anybody registered because we want info. on KH2? So info from the Japanese is good right?:confused:

D

Dexter

I once i had a dream that kh came out on Apil of 2006...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...lol..!^_^!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
A dream, about Kingdom Hearts? You have got to be kidding me. No offence, but why would someone have a dream about a game?? Seriously. Live your dream when it is released and you are playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back