• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have a big question????????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster16

in the vidio kh deep dive i slowed it down and just barly i saw this thing that said ansems other report???? is this in kh2 or just somthin nomra threw in there for people who can slow down vidios????????

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
There is actually another report. I'm not too much informed on it, but I know for sure that there is another set of reports. Perhaps another good member will be nice enough to give us some more information on the other half of the reports.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
GTX said:
There is actually another report. I'm not too much informed on it, but I know for sure that there is another set of reports. Perhaps another good member will be nice enough to give us some more information on the other half of the reports.
Here u r, this is the other reports that MyInnerFred provided a couple weeks ago. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=38226

itachi793

keyblademaster, i havent played, yet i live in north america. still have to wait a way longer time. well not that long, but im pissed that i have to wait till spring

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
itachi793 said:
keyblademaster, i havent played, yet i live in north america. still have to wait a way longer time. well not that long, but im pissed that i have to wait till spring

Then Stop Answering Questions that you have no clue as to what the Answer is. Stop trying to raise your post count by saying Most likely not Probally.

And as the Ansem Reports go there is an Ansem Report known as "Ansem Report 0" Also they can just be refering to other ansem Repots as The ones from KH2

NEO9011

This is definitely referring to the KH2 ones, because they are, if translated roughly, "reverse" or sometimes called "other". I don't really know but every time someone translates it, it comes out as that. This is a direct reference to KH2.

itachi793

Reyman said:
Then Stop Answering Questions that you have no clue as to what the Answer is. Stop trying to raise your post count by saying Most likely not Probally.

And as the Ansem Reports go there is an Ansem Report known as "Ansem Report 0" Also they can just be refering to other ansem Repots as The ones from KH2

lmfao.u make me laugh. i mean u must have a lot of time to figure out how to flame me.your life must really suck.lmao

deadly_silence

itachi793 said:

it comes out before the 21st, there for its still winter, so it must be your lucky year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back