• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Hate Wisdom Teeth. Don't You?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
They really suck for me. I had to have thme removed a few days ago, and my mouth's been sore ever since. It's getting better though. But wisdom teeth still suck!

The worst part must have been the waiting. I was literally shaking as they were giving me the anesitheia....

Anybody else had this problem?

king-DAVID

Most of the time they are necessary to remove because they only mess up your other teeth.I had mine taken out,it did suck.The dentist messed up with the anesthesia and had to inject me twice.I hate needles......

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
My dentist said that I have to get my wisdom teeth removed within the year. I'm a little worried because I heard many stories from other people that make me uneasy about it. My dad said that he was so late to his appointment, that they didn't have time to give him anesthesia. So they had to break his wisdom teeth first before they could take them out. They came out piece by piece.The reason why they were strict about him being late is because he was in the airforce at the time. My step mom said that show puking blood for a week. I'm starting to dread it more and more. 0_0

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have to get mine pulled tomorrow. Goddamn dentist. I always get a colossal headache after the dentist. I usually nap for a few hours afterwards, though. Wish me luck....

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
king-DAVID said:
Most of the time they are necessary to remove because they only mess up your other teeth.I had mine taken out,it did suck.The dentist messed up with the anesthesia and had to inject me twice.I hate needles......

What?! theres needles! oh! well even tho they say i'm young my mom said the dentists might have to take them out sence i lost my teeth early(4 years old) and they grow in too early. oh dentist suck! oh well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back