• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate wabbits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrishLovesDamon

6aa6b16418d7476aae04a5406eeb30.gif

slinky

One Step at A Time
wabit:but its duck season

duck: no its wabit season

wabit:duck season

duck:wabit season

wabit:its wabit season

duck: oh no its not its duck season and tats final! *fire*

*elmer shoots duck *

xD

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
This is Nonsense! Nonsense should be Nonsense, not Nonsense Original Forum! Nonsense Nonsense! Get it? No. TOO BAD X__^

Ok enough of my messed up spazzems: =SPAM=AND BUNNIES ARE CUTE AND FUZZY...(except when they kill you)

I

inhiding

Angel's Prayer said:
Beware us Bunny Defenders. We do not take to Wabbit haters all that well. We will brainwash you into joining us as a mindless bunny-loving zombie. 0_o
the bunny defenders can blow me, lolol.

I

inhiding

TrishLovesDamon said:
You didnt do it =O

omg h4xstfu pl0x kthx lolol

[ fillers.. ]

Last edited:
I

inhiding

TrishLovesDamon said:
You Phail at being funni

gtfo my sirius interweb

:mad:
Ah, cute, you and your constant repetition of your interweb clichés. I just don't know which is cuter, since they're both annoying.

So tell me, you decide to insult me because I insulted your ever pointless group? I can bet that over three-fourths of your group don't even have any bunny rabbits as pets, because either: A) they're poor and cannot afford one B) they lack the mental capacity to care for one C) they realize having sex with animals is wrong, even if you are desperate.

In conclusion, what action has your group taken to protect bunnies? They still get run over by 18-wheelers, so I don't see much of an improvement.

I

inhiding

Yet you defend them by replying to me, correct? It's one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back