• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
To my fellow irish people, i have been scouring the internet and local game stores and regret to inform that it dosent look like we will be getting the special edition. I checked smiths, xtravision, game, gamestop and argos and they are only stocking the standard edition

Overhero

Thats so funny , are you sad ? I mean ..... Im sorry , but you can still buy it from england .

Hahhaaa nub !

Raebus

I think it's a retarded way of saying noob, thats what I think anyway.

Calum

would u travel acros the sea in a ship just to get a special adition.... comeon think about this one...

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
they don't have it in sweden either but some sites don't even have the standard edition so I just gotta wait and see

Winterborn

almost every country from europe has it so you have a lot of choices. you could look on amazon.

Key to Truth

Awards
Why would you even want the special edition? It's not like it's something AWESOME. It just has a few things more. you will still get the game, so who cares? The game is the important thing.

State

Awards
To my fellow irish people, i have been scouring the internet and local game stores and regret to inform that it dosent look like we will be getting the special edition. I checked smiths, xtravision, game, gamestop and argos and they are only stocking the standard edition
Wait before the release date in Europe, then sit down and cry "loss".
Thats so funny , are you sad ? I mean ..... Im sorry , but you can still buy it from england .

Hahhaaa nub !
Don't have to be such an ass about it. :/
Why would you even want the special edition? It's not like it's something AWESOME. It just has a few things more. you will still get the game, so who cares? The game is the important thing.
Different looking PSP? Artbook? Because he has the money to afford it?
true but some people want the artbook....like me

My thoughts exactly

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, I'd rather get the special edition for the artbook, but I already preorderd the American bundle with no book :( oh well

Hahhaaa nub !

what seraph said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back