• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I hate these people. . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
So i'm a really pissed/depressed people right now, so i'm sorry if my post sounds angry and crap.

So.. basically I had a TERRIBLE day today. I am being forced to draw my cover (like a book cover) for my biography on Vincent D'onofiro.. it's terrible. Drawing sucks.

So then i came home, and i went on my laptop. hehe. was having fun.

Then i had to clean.. URGG! (PCA)

And then my faggoty mother came home (hate her... she's done alot of things.. and crap. and she's just.. urgg!

So my PCA (personal care assisant, which I'm not sure why i need one.. I obviously can function very well on my own...) told my mother i was cleaning. yaya yada.

I was already in a bad mood, and my mother started to talk about Anne Boylen and crap. It was suberbly annoying.

Then I stopped cleaning..

My PCA said "YOu should show apprication for that laptop. YOur mother spoils you." And then (Earlier later, idk) "You were saying how your mother dodes give you an allowence, and then you gave her this evil look"

I swear that day I never looked at her.. And I never sounded bad abou ti. I just said i had to work for myself

"Maybe if you start to clean she might give you one."

I have never gotten an allowence. Dead serious. And now she thinkgs my mother might?1 No..

And then she's calling me spoiled... I know many more kids who have alot more stuff than me... so many kids....

And then it was the worswt... I told them to just leave me alone...

"I can see right through that act"

Now that was the worst part...

I hate when they act like they know me, but they don't. They think they know all of my behavior patterns. Infact... neither of them really know about my obsession/passion for kingdom hearts.

I was being serious, I wanted to be left alone. I wanted to just sit there, and write and play on PS cause i felt shitty.

Neither of them know what I realy like to do.. Neither of them have any common intrests. and neither of them understand.. really. Or really anything about me.

They think they do but they do... but they know nothing...

I know they were both teenagers once.. But i still know they don't.

....... what a shitty day....... I really don't want to deal with them.

I was in the wrong, wasn't it?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You're 14. Everything feels a lot worse than it actually is and you act accordingly. I used to do and still do it sometimes.

This is off-topic, but you have a PCA? What does she help you with?

αsiя

space coke
So i'm a really pissed/depressed people right now, so i'm sorry if my post sounds angry and crap.

So.. basically I had a TERRIBLE day today. I am being forced to draw my cover (like a book cover) for my biography on Vincent D'onofiro.. it's terrible. Drawing sucks.

So then i came home, and i went on my laptop. hehe. was having fun.

Then i had to clean.. URGG! (PCA)

And then my faggoty mother came home (hate her... she's done alot of things.. and crap. and she's just.. urgg!

So my PCA (personal care assisant, which I'm not sure why i need one.. I obviously can function very well on my own...) told my mother i was cleaning. yaya yada.

I was already in a bad mood, and my mother started to talk about Anne Boylen and crap. It was suberbly annoying.

Then I stopped cleaning..

My PCA said "YOu should show apprication for that laptop. YOur mother spoils you." And then (Earlier later, idk) "You were saying how your mother dodes give you an allowence, and then you gave her this evil look"

I swear that day I never looked at her.. And I never sounded bad abou ti. I just said i had to work for myself

"Maybe if you start to clean she might give you one."

I have never gotten an allowence. Dead serious. And now she thinkgs my mother might?1 No..

And then she's calling me spoiled... I know many more kids who have alot more stuff than me... so many kids....

And then it was the worswt... I told them to just leave me alone...

"I can see right through that act"

Now that was the worst part...

I hate when they act like they know me, but they don't. They think they know all of my behavior patterns. Infact... neither of them really know about my obsession/passion for kingdom hearts.

I was being serious, I wanted to be left alone. I wanted to just sit there, and write and play on PS cause i felt shitty.

Neither of them know what I realy like to do.. Neither of them have any common intrests. and neither of them understand.. really. Or really anything about me.

They think they do but they do... but they know nothing...

I know they were both teenagers once.. But i still know they don't.

....... what a shitty day....... I really don't want to deal with them.

I was in the wrong, wasn't it?

To be honest, you seem to be complaining over something so little. Why are you going to hate on someone because they don't know who you are, well of course they won't know because I bet you haven't told them who you are. And if it's because they are judging you; well it's because of how they see you and that's something you can't really change if you don't say anything.

I also don't get an allowance, hell I don't even have a laptop either. I berly even see my mom and now she won't even speak to me (which is my fault). You are only 14, these are the times when everything feels like the end of the world; trust me I have went through this type of stuff. I'm not that old but I have went through shit and those experiences matured me.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
You're 14. Everything feels a lot worse than it actually is and you act accordingly. I used to do and still do it sometimes.

This is off-topic, but you have a PCA? What does she help you with?
Um.. nothing really.... o.o she says she helps me be sociable.. but infact she only gets in the way. >.> Can't go to pokemon league if seh's there (Cause it'd be embarrassing and crap)

i don't know why i have her...

And you guys dont' exactly know my mother HAS done.. she's actually driven most of my RL friends away (save for pokemon league.. thank GOD i dont' want to invite them over..) She's yelled at one to get out at a sleepover, scared two more at the same party... It's terrible.

I have reasons fo rhating her...

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Angst. Been there. Done that.
Still am in some small manner.

Although, you're fourteen. I'm assuming your friend was too?
Your Mom sounds like a bitch for sending a fourteen year old out on her own at night.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Then maybe it's time for you to sit your mother down and have a conversation with her. Don't scream or shout or pout or whine or bitch when she says something you don't like. Just hear her out and tell her how you feel and why you have a problem with her. If she tells you you're being dramatic or whatever, tell her it hurts you that she's not getting where you're coming from and that just because you're 14 and your hormones are all over the place doesn't make you any less of a valid person.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Trust me... I've tried this many times.. It's never worked. (ERGG.. >.> makes me so mad..)

i remember one times I used the word "Advacate" (My teacher told me to cause i was having problems with my mother..) and my mother would not listen to me.. She just.. yarg. It's terrible.

And we were actually 12... >.> And it was during the day.. (But her parents were gone so she had to run to her aunts. o.o)

And i know why i hate her.. it's not angst. I can pinpoint it exactly...

(Thanks for your advice guys it means alot)

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
^Do that. Now.

Believe me, if you give everyone around you the time to get to know you, then they will get to know you!

It sounds weird, I know, but if you let them in, then they will be friends.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
my mother isnt' home.. (work) thank god.. I'm not sure if i will tho.......... She' sjust really........... *sighs*

And i've tried to tell her about what i like and stuff.. but she doesn't listen (people have noticed this and told me, I'm not being paranoid...) she just talks about her own stuff. :|

αsiя

space coke
my mother isnt' home.. (work) thank god.. I'm not sure if i will tho.......... She' sjust really........... *sighs*

And i've tried to tell her about what i like and stuff.. but she doesn't listen (people have noticed this and told me, I'm not being paranoid...) she just talks about her own stuff. :|

See here, your mom seems like my dad. I hate my dad too; I have my reasons too; he's an alcoholic, he used to beat me, he beat the shit out of my mom when she was pregnant, he ignores me, he cheated with 2 other ladies when I was younger, etc. I gave up on my dad. You shouldn't give up on your mom because it seems like you guys can still have a loving relationship

Penance

αsiя;4979514 said:
See here, your mom seems like my dad. I hate my dad too; I have my reasons too; he's an alcoholic, he used to beat me, he beat the shit out of my mom when she was pregnant, he ignores me, he cheated with 2 other ladies when I was younger, etc. I gave up on my dad. You shouldn't give up on your mom because it seems like you guys can still have a loving relationship

i want to believe you

but that prison story wasn't true

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's actually normal to go through...especially in teenage years. Even though your mother gets you mad, that's still not a very good reason to hate her. I know sometimes we feel down, but we have got to learn how try solving it. Like Scubaol said, it's best if you have a conversation with your mom in a mature and respectful way.

Fortissimo

And you guys dont' exactly know my mother HAS done.. she's actually driven most of my RL friends away (save for pokemon league.. thank GOD i dont' want to invite them over..) She's yelled at one to get out at a sleepover, scared two more at the same party... It's terrible.

I have reasons fo rhating her...

I know the feeling.
My father and I don't see eye to eye, ever, and sometimes I really don't like him at all. He has scared away my friends and yelled at me in front of them. He's hurt the feelings of my best friend because he threatened a restraining order for me against him (which he can't even do) and pretty much doesn't appreciate anything I do because I flat out refused to be a doctor, engineer, or scientist. Sometimes, just thinking about everything he has done infuriates me, and then I just don't talk to him. I think he's like this because I don't let him control me.

Sitting down and talking to your mom sounds like a great idea, but it doesn't always work. I have tried the same with my dad, and in the end, he didn't consider any of my words, communicated I was something along the lines of useless and bound to fail, and then turns the TV back on because it is more important.

Basically, I feel for you, and sadly, if talking doesn't work and your mom's too stubborn to listen to you and actually try to make things better, then I don't think there is much that can be done. :[ My best advice is to just hang on till you're out of there. That day will come sooner than you know it, and then you won't have to put up with your mom if you don't want to. I hope things get better for you, stay strong and hang in there.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
^
Thanks, it sounds like you really understand, and yea that's basically wahts' happening here..

___

And who put in that RUDE tag?! That's just MEAN!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
oh god I know that feeling - my homelife suxxxx and we all need to rant sometimes :[

so yeah go easier on him, you guys, sheesh

making you have a PCA to be "more sociable"...or not even explaining why you need one - that's just degrading

I feel for you ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back