• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I hate my life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
People just love to hate on me, i'm always wrong, people treat me as the worst person ever lived, i just hate it.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Hard for people to give you advice when you're vague and nonspecific.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
People claim i'm manipulative and that "i make stuff up" and that people to believe me and be by my side, i don't give them reasons,I always repeat the same thing over and over again.

Happy now? I despise her so much...

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
"Her?" So this is one person?
I'd take Spockanort's advice. Prove 'em wrong.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
perhaps if you stop being so vague people can help you

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
perhaps if you stop being so vague people can help you
Did you even read one of the posts?

She is trying to ruin my rep in order to people hate on me on the Internet. Because she thinks i'm playing the victim i do not have mental issues. She is from an Non-KH Forum.

I did nothing wrong.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
If this is a case of cyber bullying then, you need to stop frequenting the website somebody uses to bad mouth you on. It's your choice to stay there and take it. Or simply leave and find somewhere new to go. The internet is a massive place with plenty of other forum boards to be on. And don't let what other people say get to you and try to stay positive. There's more to life than what people have to say about you.

And if the person is a real life problem, then we may need more details to help you out further to offer better advice. :3 So please keep calm, cause we can only do so much to help you based on what you've said thus far.

Pandymint

Awards
Take it from me. People suck, always have and always will. Best thing to do is to say 'fuck it' and move on with your life. You don't need that kind of negativity.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Take it from me. People suck, always have and always will. Best thing to do is to say 'diddly it' and move on with your life. You don't need that kind of negativity.

Yeah, and I hope you don't have to deal with a guy that makes his ninety pound pitbull eat a whole pizza right in front of you, later the guy pats his belly and goes on how much better his dog and everything else is better than you.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did you even read one of the posts?

She is trying to ruin my rep in order to people hate on me on the Internet. Because she thinks i'm playing the victim i do not have mental issues. She is from an Non-KH Forum.

I did nothing wrong.

Have you reported them to the admins or mods on the forum you are on? If you did and nothing happened, you don't need to stick around. Leave that site. Your mental health means more than anything a website can offer you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back