• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate Jake Long

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
For those of you who don't know who he is, he's the main character on the show on Disney channel called "the American Dragon Jake Long." It's just another african american stereotypical show ,like Proud Family(still like it though...) & that's so raven, about this chinese poser who apparently can transform into a dragon, i really hate him a lot, and he gives a bad name to asians!!:mad:

...and I also had a nightmare 'bout him. He took over the world, made everyone his slaves, made me in charge of picking up sticks and rocks(for who knows what...), and took pity on us by just giving us all Nintendo DS's instead of freedom. And ever since that dream, I twitch every time I here the word dragon. Even before the damn dream, I saw a 30 sec. preview of it after the premiere of mulan on disney, and a huge chill ran down my spine...
Be warned my fellow forumers, he's evil, PURE EVIL! You must not trust him and his damned "yo, yo, yo" 's...

Beware...

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
He is not evil, he is cool. And he is not Asain, he is only half, because if he was FULL Asian, he'd be the the ASIAN Dragon and the show would be called "ASIAN Dragon: Jake Long."

And if you twicth every time you hear the word dragon,well...that is your problem.

Awards
sorry if i sound crazy, but, there's just something not right about him. If it makes ya feel better, I'd like the show if he wasn't a poser. I mean what kinda dragon just pops outta nowhere and just starts rappin'. Ya know what I mean? Now Mushu, he's a better dragon than J.L. I'm glad that he helped us out in KH1. But no matter how many times a person will try to burn me, I still stand on my opinion.

At least I didn't put up a hate thread for an actual forumer, like that one person who hates "the Muffin Man." I'm not that heartless...

C

cam ron 77

jake long? meh, the only cartoons that apeal to me are anime, spongebob, and shows like family guy or simpsons.

Awards
cam ron 77 said:
jake long? meh, the only cartoons that apeal to me are anime, spongebob, and shows like family guy or simpsons.
Yay! we r one in the same! Oh! Except for the whole "I think that jake long is satan" thing...

ladymage

Why is it an African American stereotypical show? Wouldn't it be an asian stereotypical show since it is about an ASIAN boy? If the show freaks you out that much then don't watch it.

Last edited:

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
^ gotta agree up there with Ladymage. And if Jake long creeps you out... change the channel or something when it comes up.

PS i really hate his 'gangsta' talk..... Now that is freaky...

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
At least I didn't put up a hate thread for an actual forumer, like that one person who hates "the Muffin Man." I'm not that heartless...[/QUOTE]

I was the one that started that hate thread. Muffinman said that someone should start a hate thread so that he could see how many ppl hated him.

Also, I agree with you about Jake Long being evil. But that dream about him making ppl his slaves was funny.

S

_socialstigma

The other side said:
because if he was FULL Asian, he'd be the the ASIAN Dragon and the show would be called "ASIAN Dragon: Jake Long."
Try again. He lives in America.

That's a lot like saying a white person can't be African even if they live in Africa and if he's an African citizen, just because he's white.

Last edited:
H

Hellpark

Its sad to see that 14 years olds still watch Disney Channel..grow up and watch something more intresting. Movies, shows. Shows like Family Guy are cool because they are funny and are meant for teens unlike whatever Jake Long is.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
american dragon is dumb who ever made the show should die also i just hate the show since i have a cousin thats name Long and he is gay and nobody likes him and he always try hang out with me at my school since he has no friends and do weird things and people make fun of him

S

_socialstigma

shortythugsta said:
since i have a cousin thats name Long and he is gay and nobody likes him and he always try hang out with me at my school since he has no friends and do weird things and people make fun of him
You always have the perfect examples.

Sure I don't like the bloody show, but still.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
DRAGON,DRAGON,DRAGON,DRAGON!<twitch,twitch,twitch> xD dude if it was racist it wouldv been off the disney channel even though i dun got cable no more,i miss all cables channels :'( iv never seen it,but im guessing if u dun like it,meh im lost alwell

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Hellpark said:
Its sad to see that 14 years olds still watch Disney Channel..grow up and watch something more intresting. Movies, shows. Shows like Family Guy are cool because they are funny and are meant for teens unlike whatever Jake Long is.

u got a point their,but then again i like almost ne animated show dats either "hilarious, or "very cool" like i ussualy hate cheap american animation as like (johny test, and some show called something bout a coconut dat looks like he took some crack the night before" forgot dat shows name,coconut fred and some fruit salad island thingy. Family guy is hilarious,but sometimes just plain stupid

Awards
Love Believer_x said:
^ gotta agree up there with Ladymage. And if Jake long creeps you out... change the channel or something when it comes up.

PS i really hate his 'gangsta' talk..... Now that is freaky...
that's what I mean by "african american stereotypical." Do u know how many shows there are that do that "gangsta talk" crap!? It's RIDICULOUS!!! And seeing some poser do it was THE LAST STRAW...:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back