• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Hate It Here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Kudos if you get the fairly unsubtle title reference.

Anyway, this is a little response to that 'How to Write a Successful Roleplay' sticky (well, the first part is). Whether it's nothing more than a pisstake or how I really feel about this place, even I'm not sure. Take it how you will, I couldn't give an extra fuck even if I had one spare.

lol rant said:
A memorable RP is made by the RPers, not the RP. Even an RP with the most fundamentally flawed concept imaginable can become legendary if the right people are in it.

Ergo, the problem is not the quality of the RP stories on this site, but the quality of the RPers themselves; a group who are, quite frankly, a bunch of negligent, egotistical elitists with their heads so far up their arses they could eat their own mouths - that is, presuming they can remember how to eat after having used their mouths for nothing but pointless dick-posturing over the internet for six-odd years.

Hence why I can never really decide if I want to stay on this goddamned site - every time it looks like the ‘legendary’ (*scoff, snicker, chortle, other assorted Beano references*) RPers are finally lifting themselves off their lofty pedestals of arrogance – forged in the ancient
fires of snobbery and self-importance, just in case you were wondering – and are actually beginning to – lulz no wai - RP again (!) I would find myself frolicking through the gardens of the roleplaying section, delighting in whatever I come across and at peace with the world and all its wonderful inhabitants.

But, as per usual, the shit would hit the now faeces-caked, half a decade-old fan and I would find myself once again standing alone in a world of angst-ridden pseudo-intellectual 15-year olds, feeling rather disillusioned and more than a little fucked off at the recent turn of events.

So, in closing for this admittedly short rant: fuck you all to your own special little hells, I wash my hands of this festering shithole and I pray I never end up bored enough to tread upon its shadow ever again.

Go die in a nest of shit, you dickless pack of bickering fuckturds.
Am I wrong? Prove it, if you like, but I don't care enough about the answer/s to hang around. I've said all I want to say, and it's been a long time coming.

So, for the last goddamned tome...

...KHInsider, FUCK YOU!

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
So...onto more important things :3

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
You have two options: keep bawwing and get banninated or actually using your 'talent' to improve the section's environment to your liking by creating or cooperating on new content.

A choice you are free to make.

/close

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back