• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I hate her, but I still care.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Look, i kno you rly want her to apologize, but don't hold the grudge. There are other girls out there who are BETTER than her. And who knos? When you start a new relationship with a gorgeous girl ur ex will become jealous and crawl back to you (btw, its ur chance to say no then) there are other fish in the sea! Y dwell on the one who made you go thru hell? Y go to a girl who didnt believe you, her boyfriend!, about the whole situation? Like Counter Shock said, shes only doin this to make you jealous cuz she knos how impatient you can get! Honestly, I wouldnt even go out with a person who stoops THAT low!

BE THE BIGGER PERSON! dont get upset with this! jst go out there and try to find another gf then! or fishy-wise, cast your net out back into the sea! find a better fishy!

i'm sorry but I don't really think your advice is relevant to my specific situation whatsoever
It actually just seems like you're giving me a hackneyed generic explanation of why I should ignore her existence, (which is what I tried) instead of giving a remedy for the awkwardness.
You talk as if you know her, when I can assure you that this bitch doesn't do the expected.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
thats just it, we can't give you a remedy for it. thats something u have to overcome yourself. and that takes time. I know it sucks ass and you say your impatient but there's really nothing to cure that dude.

a year from now you probably won't give a fck. trust me i've been in a situation crazy similar to what your going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back