• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I hate her, but I still care.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Everyone here seems to be giving good advice but I just have to say this
111ft.png

That guy looks like the definition of a creep, the hair, the smile, even the chin and ears somehow creep me out. And I'm a guy so it takes a lot for another guy to give me a slimey feeling.
I think he looks kind of cute.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Everyone here seems to be giving good advice but I just have to say this
111ft.png

That guy looks like the definition of a creep, the hair, the smile, even the chin and ears somehow creep me out. And I'm a guy so it takes a lot for another guy to give me a slimey feeling.

I think you're just a jackass.

Well I mean he might be too.

Anyway.

The guy in the pic and she both look very young.
What does that mean?

It's hardly something to get upset over. You kids will grow up and find better love.

I hate her, and I wish he was dead.

Damn almost forgot how intense high school drama gets people, lol.

D

Deleted member 71005

I think you're just a jackass.

Well I mean he might be too.

Anyway.

The guy in the pic and she both look very young.
What does that mean?

It's hardly something to get upset over. You kids will grow up and find better love.

No reason for that, I wasn't saying it to be mean or anything. That guy honestly gives me a slimey feeling when I see him. I didn't know that I was supposed to think that he looks alright or something. I haven't done you the discourtesy of judging you based on one comment so please don't do it to me.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Really? If you hadn't read the OP's wall of text, would you honestly look at a kid's face and say you think he's a creep....just because of the way he looks? Even though he's actually sort of handsome? :l That's mean. Kind of jackassy.

But he's probably a jackass too anyway.

I haven't done you the discourtesy of judging you based on one comment so please don't do it to me.

Oh lol dude it's the internet calm down I'm not judging you, I apologize, I simply meant it comes off as a jerkish thing to call someone a creep just because of the way they look.

And he's not like Quazimoto or anything.

This pretty much made me rage to unfathomable levels. It basically was a situation where I was telling her not to talk to some pathetic loser and he was being her emotional tampon and complimenting her every day and trying to replace me. I seemed like that douchebag with the football letterman jacket from the movie who was dating the attractive girl, and he seemed like the nerd who would end up winning her in the end. And quite frankly, I didn't feel bad telling her not to talk to him because he was an extreme interference in our relationship and was slowly trying to sink in deeper into her (lol no pun intended).

Oh and the problem with this metaphor is that the nerd is generally considered the hero.
This kid doesn't sound like a hero.

Anyway, he indeed sounds like a total jackass.

But it's okay.

It's best to weed out the women that are attracted to idiots/jackasses from your life. Move on and find one that will stay with someone (seemingly) decent like you. You'll find her. Just likely in the adult world, and not high school.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

Really? If you hadn't read the OP's wall of text, would you honestly look at a kid's face and say you think he's a creep....just because of the way he looks? Even though he's actually sort of handsome? :l That's mean. Kind of jackassy.

But he's probably a jackass too anyway.

Oh lol dude it's the internet calm down I'm not judging you, I apologize, I simply meant it comes off as a jerkish thing to call someone a creep just because of the way they look.

And he's not like Quazimoto or anything.

I didn't say that he's a creep, I said his face reminds of the face a creep might have. I was serious about that feeling, my stomach actually turned a bit. I guess it is mean, but I can't really help that. I think it might be the picture that's giving me the feeling more than the actual person.

I should have used a word other than judge but I was typing quickly, anyway, you know what I meant. I didn't actually take offense to it so no reason to apologize. I was just trying to clear things up.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
I didn't say that he's a creep, I said his face reminds of the face a creep might have. I was serious about that feeling, my stomach actually turned a bit. I guess it is mean, but I can't really help that. I think it might be the picture that's giving me the feeling more than the actual person.

You went as far as to express how his chin and ears "creep you out". That's...............dramatic. lol.

To be honest I answered you before I had read the entire story....and now while I'm certain the guy is a jackass, I don't think he's a douchebag because of his chin or ears. Lmfao.

D

Deleted member 71005

You went as far as to express how his chin and ears "creep you out". That's...............dramatic. lol.

To be honest I answered you before I had read the entire story....and now while I'm certain the guy is a jackass, I don't think he's a douchebag because of his chin or ears. Lmfao.

I might just be associating his face with the story, but the proportions of the actual face just solidify my opinion. Something just seems slimey about him, I'm not saying he looks bad or anything, just well... like the type who would do something like that.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I personally think you should be worrying more about the homocidal thoughts than about your past relationships...

So, no, I can't console you... I just figured I should leave my two cents on the topic, maybe give you something to think about.

P.S. I don't think that "Skeletor" is exactly very bad looking... Or skeletony.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
to be honest, i would think you were joking, but now you're at a point were suddenly your in a position that you usually troll others on. I'll say the same thing like any other relationship at your age. You need to move on, as hard as it may be because of all the raging hormones and emotional balances, you are still only 16, and even though you can't get the thought out of her head, if you really want to get rid of her, you have to think the worst of her. Not the best advice but it works for many. Anyway the best of luck to you, you still have a lot to look forward to in life

loke13

to be honest, i would think you were joking, but now you're at a point were suddenly your in a position that you usually troll others on. I'll say the same thing like any other relationship at your age. You need to move on, as hard as it may be because of all the raging hormones and emotional balances, you are still only 16, and even though you can't get the thought out of her head, if you really want to get rid of her, you have to think the worst of her. Not the best advice but it works for many. Anyway the best of luck to you, you still have a lot to look forward to in life
Don't believe that bishi. This is the most important relationship you will ever have in your life......EVAAAAAAARRRRR. Your in high school, nothing in your life will be more important then what you do there.......in high school. Fuck the saying that there are other "fish in the sea" there is only one fish for you. So what if the girl of your dreams found her soul mate, you can get her back, thats what love potions and witchcraft are for.

TL;DR: Don't take it so seriously you will meet other females and other douchebags that will try to steal them from you. Thats life.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
For the duration of this second page I think you guys have clearly drifted from my question a bit. The more I think about how I much I hate her, the more I think about her. I'm trying not to think about her. I want to end this cycle. So telling me how dumb she is is just channeling all my anger back into her existence. I need a distraction, not a reminder that this was fucked up.

Even though he's actually sort of handsome? :l

wat

no I kind of just fucking loathe every worthless person who wrongs me in my life

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Yeah, I see where your coming from, hating someone so much you gradually think about them. Personally, I'd try to forget about her and let the dust settle, y'know, try and let her see for herself what exactly she did and how messed up it is. I'm sure someone like her would relish the fact that so many people want her attention, so don't give it, and find someone with a brain.

Harder than it sounds, right?

Chris

Awards
Part of the problem is how I wonder if she'll ever try to speak to me again. Granted, like I previously stated, it will most likely be met with my complete rejection and unwillingness to reply, but I still wish she would try. That's what the main problem is right now- I don't want to care about her but I want her to care about me, basically.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
How long have you been waiting for her so far? It might take her a while to realize how much of a 'creep' this guy is ...and its VERY hard not to insult your ex right now man, I just can't stand women like that.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
eww that guy looks so ugly!! looks like a freaking baby/hamster/rat! wtff ewww!!! that guy sure looks annoying!!

and that chick looks fat!she also doesn't look that matured..

boy i know you can do better! ! D;

if she's willing to go out w/THAT, then you should give up, and think she aint worth it. cuz she aint! if she chooses to play easy and shit then don't even bother w/ musty ass pussy!

would you want to go out w/ something that's touched THAT?! no, so then don't!!

if this girl is so perfect and shit then she wouldn't have been such a fucking ass bitch to you. but if you still love the old her, im sure she appreciated you a lot when you two where still friends. is that enough "thought' from her part ? i think it is. plus if she went out w/ this guy to make you somewhat jealous then maybe she still is thinking bout you.

but only fucking whore ass desperate bitches go and do that to someone who cared so much bout em. don't play her game, just get over her. its ncie to think back about the past and stuff but she ain't coming back and if she did then you now know the real her.

so yeah boy, good luck! :]

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Hmmm. Ugh.

Well she's fooling herself into being happy, but she'll really regret settling for him soon. She'll always be reminded that she went out with that guy, and that's going to damage what people think about her, and eventually her integrity.

I'm quite sure she'll try and contact you eventually - through nostalgia, regret and whatever else - but it may not be soon. In the meantime you'll just have to remember that overall, she loses, not you.
Of course she cares - in fact dating someone else on the rebound is evidence enough.

I understand your frustration about this whole situation, though.
But actually you've come out of this fine; it wasn't going to work out between you and her, and you're better off without her. Yes, this is distorting your positive memories of her, but just try and put this behind you.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You're the one who gave her up, Chris. After that, she's free to date whoever she wants, and you need to stop being bitter about it. Nothing you say, or what anyone else says, is going to change that. From what I've gathered, you just seem like a really angry kid. Your girlfriend told you from the start to leave "Skeletor" alone, but you wouldn't listen to her at all. You even went as far as to get his girlfriend to break up with him. I mean yeah, what he said to your girlfriend might have been wrong, but what you did is just as low.

You might not like it, 95% of your school might think it's impossible, but the fact is that he's with her, and you're not, so move on and stop clinging to the situation. It's childish, and holding a grudge over a high school relationship is stupid.

If I were you, I'd stop hating that guy (who I'm pretty sure you're over-exaggerating about, seeing as how you're calling him ugly, and he just looks like a normal dude), stop thinking about the girl (who is kinda hot I guess but she's nothing special), and move on. Get yourself a new girl, or just stay single. It's not that big of a deal anyways, she's just a girl dude, and you're only sixteen. Get over it. Nobody is going to give you some magical distraction, this is entirely up to you.

loke13

You're the one who gave her up, Chris. After that, she's free to date whoever she wants, and you need to stop being bitter about it. Nothing you say, or what anyone else says, is going to change that. From what I've gathered, you just seem like a really angry kid. Your girlfriend told you from the start to leave "Skeletor" alone, but you wouldn't listen to her at all. You even went as far as to get his girlfriend to break up with him. I mean yeah, what he said to your girlfriend might have been wrong, but what you did is just as low.

You might not like it, 95% of your school might think it's impossible, but the fact is that he's with her, and you're not, so move on and stop clinging to the situation. It's childish, and holding a grudge over a high school relationship is stupid.

If I were you, I'd stop hating that guy (who I'm pretty sure you're over-exaggerating about, seeing as how you're calling him ugly, and he just looks like a normal dude), stop thinking about the girl (who is kinda hot I guess but she's nothing special), and move on. Get yourself a new girl, or just stay single. It's not that big of a deal anyways, she's just a girl dude, and you're only sixteen. Get over it. Nobody is going to give you some magical distraction, this is entirely up to you.

Tough love is a beautiful thing.

Chris

Awards
Hmmm. Ugh.

Well she's fooling herself into being happy, but she'll really regret settling for him soon. She'll always be reminded that she went out with that guy, and that's going to damage what people think about her, and eventually her integrity.

I'm quite sure she'll try and contact you eventually - through nostalgia, regret and whatever else - but it may not be soon. In the meantime you'll just have to remember that overall, she loses, not you.
Of course she cares - in fact dating someone else on the rebound is evidence enough.

I understand your frustration about this whole situation, though.
But actually you've come out of this fine; it wasn't going to work out between you and her, and you're better off without her. Yes, this is distorting your positive memories of her, but just try and put this behind you.

Thanks ER. It's just funny trying to predict how long she'll be able to convince herself she likes him. I can't see it being more than four months maximum. After that point I start getting nauseous.

I applaud your decision to try out the hardass routine, but in actuality, no one will be able to convince me my feelings are unjustified. Why try? I feel betrayed and disgusted, and my age is no factor in that. You would be too if you lived through this situation, I can bet that. I gave a myriad of reasons that I did NOT leave him alone, as it was detrimental to our relationship. That became pretty evident when you look at where we ended up.

What I did to him was completely just karma in my opinion, because, to shed some light on the situation: I had information from my ex that, if told to Skeletor's girlfriend, would probably cause her to dump him. I didn't say anything because my ex told me not to. So when he tried to get involved in my business? I got involved in his. I told her, and she dumped him. Completely fair, and completely hilarious. If only I knew that by fucking with him back, I'd just have him go after my girlfriend again. I guess when I try to administer karma, it just comes back to me again.

Are you mistaking this thread as a cry for sympathy? Because I was aiming more for a point in the right direction from someone who's been in the same boat. So you can try tough love all you want, but maybe you should look at the situation a little bit closer before you jump down my throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back