• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I HATE FAGGOTS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
lolz dats ironic, hahaha fuck off.

Let me just cut right to the chase, most gay guys in my area piss me off and what annoys me more than a gay guy who sways his hips and refers to his fellow fag friends as "the girls" is one who hits on you constantly. Yeah sure it's funny to be the stereotypical bitch boy on campus and using the word "fabulous" in every fucking sentence but not when you get a full blown knee to the head, which brings me my problem:

I beat up a fag because he kept touching me and hitting on me and I didn't want his ass and now I'm wondering now if I was just mad at him or an actual hate monger of certain gay guys.

Like apart of me feels bad but the other part of me is like happy that I did it because gay guys like that or just guys who are more feminine than me just get to me. I don't know whether to try to understand their way of life or just continue on because this was the first time I hit someone.

My friends are now concerned because I'm usually the one who shouts out tolerance and shit and they think I should at least apologize (which I will....eventually). So what else should I do KHI?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
cwolf.jpg

Awards
grow a vagina

but really, I see where you're coming from. I'm quite tolerant (gay friends woo), but I can't stand the stereotypical guys. I suppose if he was hitting on you and shit and you clearly weren't interested that justifies what you did, but I wouldn't do it again.

and yeah, should apologise eventually

K

Kegluneq

Don't hit people unless they pose an immediate threat to you.

addicted2kh

Website
www.myspace.com
your not a hating him because he was annoying and kinda acting like a chick it is because he annoyed you. You are human if someone was in your shoes and he was annoying me and I clearly said no thanks I would of done the same.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Don't hit people unless they pose an immediate threat to you.
I felt mentally threatened, that was good enough but it was wrong, I know.

addicted2kh said:
your not a hating him because he was annoying and kinda acting like a chick it is because he annoyed you. You are human if someone was in your shoes and he was annoying me and I clearly said no thanks I would of done the same.
But I do think that I lashed out more violently because he does act like a chick.

Scarecrow said:
grow a vagina
The one I had before died of starvation.

but really, I see where you're coming from. I'm quite tolerant (gay friends woo), but I can't stand the stereotypical guys. I suppose if he was hitting on you and shit and you clearly weren't interested that justifies what you did, but I wouldn't do it again.

and yeah, should apologise eventually
It was just day after day in class he kept flirting with me and at first it didn't bother me but after awhile I got sick of it. I'm gonna apologize Tuesday but how do I handle these types of guys? I don't identify with them and they don't identify with me. How do I bridge a connection with them when I can barely tolerate women and their femininity?

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Partly it's the natural feelings of aggression towards fellow males that show weakness. It's something that is bred into all of us. The other part is that he pissed you off.

Firo

Oh Crap
That aside. You were justified in hitting him. You felt threatened by his continuous advances. He should have got the hint you weren't interested unless you lead him on. Though you shouldn't have doubted your mental safety. You shouldn't feel threatened, unless you're not sure of your sexuality. But violence is never the answer. You should apologise to the guy. And when you do explain to him why you did it. And tell him to leave you alone.

EDIT:I didn't know you were gay, haha I guess I missed that.

Last edited:
C

Colours

Hey dude glad your back.

Just stay away from them, don't have any eye contact or any other thing with them,.

daxter fan

Hey dude glad your back.

Just stay away from them, don't have any eye contact or any other thing with them,.

... God, people and their stereotypes . You know, you can't judge by eye who's gay and who's straight, not all of them dress like women and Axel.

C

Colours

... God, people and their stereotypes . You know, you can't judge by eye who's gay and who's straight, not all of them dress like women and Axel.

He obviously doesn't like them that is why I said for him to stay away from them. That's not stereotype idiot, read my post again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: This is why you can't have a discussion with an idiot, they'll just try to bring your knowledge down to there level.

Last edited:

daxter fan

He obviously doesn't like them that is why I said for him to stay away from them. That's not stereotype idiot, read my post again.

It's like you read only 2 words from what I said. And man , people like you make the internet way waaaay funnier D:, keep demoting my rep kid.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Change your fucking avatar. Don't post a thread about fags then use an avatar with two dudes kissing. You're whole signature screams buttsex.

That aside. You were justified in hitting him. You felt threatened by his continuous advances. He should have got the hint you weren't interested unless you lead him on. Though you shouldn't have doubted your mental safety. You shouldn't feel threatened, unless you're not sure of your sexuality. But violence is never the answer. You should apologise to the guy. And when you do explain to him why you did it. And tell him to leave you alone.
You're slooooooooooooow.

Kick his ass. Feminine men and butch women annoy the crap out of me, unless they're comedians. Then it's ok because they make me laugh. :eek:

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
It was most definitely wrong, what he did to you, but violence isn't the answer. I hate to sound cliche by saying that, but that's just how I feel.

Some men just happen to act a bit more feminine, and they just dress, act, and say what they'd like. There's nothing necessarily wrong with it, if it's just how they feel like acting, and if you do have a problem with people who act that way (gay or not) then try to avoid them.

Beating someone up isn't the solution, in my opinion. Diplomacy is always a better option.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Lets put it like this, when it went down, you did what you felt you had to. No doubt he's thriving in pain from the ass kicking that was delivered but it provides the ever so obvious suggestion "not to direct it towards you".

If you felt bad, it tells you something about yourself, you acted out of anger and annoyance, needless to say you won't do it again. Unless it gets to that point again. (hoping this doesn't happen)

Change your fucking avatar. Don't post a thread about fags then use an avatar with two dudes kissing. You're whole signature screams buttsex.

You've obviously not seen HALF of what used to be on display at earlier times on this site.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
lolz dats ironic, hahaha fuck off.

Let me just cut right to the chase, most gay guys in my area piss me off and what annoys me more than a gay guy who sways his hips and refers to his fellow fag friends as "the girls" is one who hits on you constantly. Yeah sure it's funny to be the stereotypical bitch boy on campus and using the word "fabulous" in every fucking sentence but not when you get a full blown knee to the head, which brings me my problem:

I beat up a fag because he kept touching me and hitting on me and I didn't want his ass and now I'm wondering now if I was just mad at him or an actual hate monger of certain gay guys.

Like apart of me feels bad but the other part of me is like happy that I did it because gay guys like that or just guys who are more feminine than me just get to me. I don't know whether to try to understand their way of life or just continue on because this was the first time I hit someone.

My friends are now concerned because I'm usually the one who shouts out tolerance and shit and they think I should at least apologize (which I will....eventually). So what else should I do KHI?
I know what you mean, I have the same feelings when it comes to this subject. Why do they act so feminine and fruity? It annoys me a lot and I feel uncomfortable when I'm near guys that act like that.

However, beating them up is pointless and crossing the line.

The thing is, those type of guys feel comfortable that way. Why take that away from them? It's like people trying to make you act like a woman. That's not gonna make you comfortable either, right? So instead of answering it with violence, just walk away. When he comes onto you, push him away, say "Fuck off." (might give him the wrong impression :23: ) and walk away.

It's not like people are gonna suspesct you're gay when you don't beat him up, so dont worry about that.

Be a man in this situation.

edit: oh, you ARE gay... Scrap the "It's not like... worry about that." part.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I get what most of you guys are saying about staying away from them and I gonna try to be more accepting (keyword is try) and not go on the offensive.

Hallelujah said:
You've obviously not seen HALF of what used to be on display at earlier times on this site.
Honestly my current is rather tame in retrospect.

Anyways issue resolved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back