• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I guess it's true what they say - you can never stay away.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Greetings!

I'm not sure how many people that I used to know here would still be here or even remember me - so I figured I'd reintroduce myself again. ^_^

I'm a light-hearted, carefree 18 yr old girl who believes that your reality is what you make it.

I disappeared from here around two years ago - at the time i was active in the digital media section of the forum - making graphics for people. When I reached a creative block I decided to leave here and gain some... perspective. Admittedly - i wasn't nor am really still am very good, HOWEVER I believe i've made leaps and bounds since then. ^_^ And as always - I like to think I'm going to make even further leaps and bounds from here. And now I earn money in my crummy check-out job so I can go to a university which specializes in digital/creative media - more specifically to me - I am going to study graphic design at university.

Things change for people I guess - I still have a love for the Kingdom Hearts series although, in some ways I have seen the error in my ways. I used to be a crazed lunatic who used to rave Kingdom Hearts was better than Final Fantasy - I've seen the light on that respect - viewing them now as both significant equals in the gaming industry and both series are awe-strikingly beautiful in my books.

Still some things have not changed - I still have a mad love for ridiculously bright colours - and some how I don't think that's about to change. ^_^ So don't hold it against me.

I return to you now with a desire to make new friends and get re-acquainted with some old ones. On that note - please don't be offended if I don't remember you. These last two years were remarkably life-changing for me... A lot happened - i changed a lot - grew up so to speak but that doesn't mean that i didn't care about you as a friend and would like to get to know you again! ^_^

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Old girl is old x3 Welcome back, my tasty old friend~

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
^ Amazing how I've yet to melt or have been eaten yet.

And... Im only old - cause I joined 4 years ago XD
... Wow... dude - I am old.

Still digging the vivi tag by the way..

And sheezh... why the heck am i too shy to post?

I feel like im new all over again - its bizzare.

Gram

Banned
Awards
2vnrkp3.jpg
WELCOME BACK PERSON I DO NOT KNOW!
usually i give a paragraph on how no one can leave but it seems you done know this XD

Zul

Awards
No one who makes a "goodbye" thread usually leaves forever, those silent leavers are the ones who do.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Welcome back! Now return to the DM section. (we need bodies)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
2vnrkp3.jpg
WELCOME BACK PERSON I DO NOT KNOW!
usually i give a paragraph on how no one can leave but it seems you done know this XD
Thank you - and yes its true
Although i did stay away for a good two years.

No one who makes a "goodbye" thread usually leaves forever, those silent leavers are the ones who do.
I actually was a silent leaver. - Well sort of - i told my friends i was going
but I didn't make a song and dance over it by making a thread :p

Hello new/old person. Your sig is sexy.
Why thank you. =D

Welcome back! Now return to the DM section. (we need bodies)
LOL I see.. I'll think about it.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Hm well your shop is still up and running so you may want to check that out :3

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hm well your shop is still up and running so you may want to check that out :3
Haha - Its not really my shop - I handed the metaphorical keys to Buniberzei ages ago.
I did stalk it the other day though, They do some nice stuff there. ^_^

Edit: Okay - You win - Posted the latest tag i made

Last edited:
Back