• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I guess every body hates me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
Well.....i mean every time i try to do somethiing cool or just post something i make people mad which im not tring to ,im just tring to make freinds with every body.But then i say some thing and people are against me for some thing .Can you guy's forgive me and can you guy's show me to do things right

Riku_123

I dont hate you dude I just like to swear a lot thats all....Im sorry....really

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Hokage said:
You're only making it worse by whining about it. There are people here who do jump on you because of what you post, seeing as what you post is the only thing they can go on to see what you're really like, so my advice to you is to

1. Post intelligently. Spell check your posts, use correct grammar, and just make sure your points are clear, valid and non-confusing.

2. Dont't be mean and/or insultive or disrespectful. You only make yourself more dislikable if you're rude and basically a prick to people on the forums.

3. Last but not least. Stop whining. Whining gets you nowhere. It's the worst thing one can do at your position. Use the time you spend depressed and sad about not having friends here and use that time to actually go out there and work at it. Don't be lazy.

Now. I'll leave you one of my favorite quotes forom the legendary Nike

"Just do it" Have fun and be good ^_^
That...and one thing that gets me about some people is when they try to make friends. It should just come naturaly. If the cool don't like you, then so be it. But it's sometimes hard to use the word "noob" and think yourself cool. ^^

Diluted.Past

those are some pretty cool bands, although i like green day for some of their emoness, but under it is some good meanings. rap, cool, have you listened to fort miner lately? hes got some good songs:)

*underlined some to show im not emo* -.-"

aka_nami

seems like some people are writing their favorite. me too XD

i like some of Green Day songs,The Rasmus and thats mainly all. but i do love to listen to Jpop and Kpop even if i don't understand. i don't really like rap cuz i always think about if you put an e after rap. i listen to some classical music yet really game music or anime background music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back