• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I guess every body hates me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Not everybody hates you Son of sephiroth, but you should realise though that there are some people how hates/dislikes/likes/loves you. i started to help new members (which i'm starting to think i need to change my sig. and avatar XD). I'm not popular or a n00b, i'm in teh middle.

I dont hate you Son of Sephiroth and i'm i'll be a friend of yours if you like, just quit whining so much.

Also is there anything shorter i can call you, you can call me tsu.

have a nice day,
bunny queen,
tsu

Last edited:
C

cam ron 77

add me to your msn if you have it. i like all those except nick lachey....eh....

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

AhahahahA! no one hates no one ^.^ Im just a bit scared of Princess Sakura. Her presence alone scares me to the bone o__O. And Im usually scared with the Premium and Shop keepers myself, it's either me or they just hate me to the bone o__O *shivers*

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
1.Type Correctly
2.Think before you post
3.Don't whine about how people cuss somewhat on this forum. Just deal with it and don't make a thread crying about it. And if you were mature then you could handle it, but no, you made a thread.

T

tux_

Riku_123 said:
I dont hate you dude I just like to swear a lot thats all....Im sorry....really

And you're cool?
Fooled me.

And Im usually scared with the Premium and Shop keepers myself, it's either me or they just hate me to the bone o__O *shivers*

Rawr.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I don't hate you Son of Sepheroth. In fact, I don't think a lot of people do. I find your threads amusing and I like reading the fights hehe. I could never hate you, I don't really hate anyone. But SoS, you rock!

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (x however many it takes to make you feel worse)

Go whine about this in your xanga, no one cares.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well this is shocking..SoS thread has lasted more than 2 days without being closed..hahaha..Well...I dont hate you...for I was taught not to use that word...so I just dislike you for the moment..for your pity threads do not effect me for I have tried to stand up for you on other threads..but for now I just give up..I hope you find some friends..and learn how to use spell check...oh and STOP WITH THE PITY THREADS..ok..buh-bye..now:)

I really dont hate you...if you wanna be friends with people just ask..its not hard

Xell

Wait, wut?
SoS, I've already explained to you why you should leave, but that thread got locked.. You need to learn these kind of pity threads won't work on these forums and that they've got to stop..

T

THE WARLOCK

SoS you seem to immature to even be on this forum. Nobody wants to pity you, and if you want friends so bad, PM them and ask. However, with the rep you have now, I doubt many people will befriend you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back