• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got to thinking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i hate sephiroth... he is such a waste of time in the series and i dont even want a backstory of them explained. and zack was never in KH but he showed up so there is a possibility that genesis could be the black feather. plus it is ten years in the past you can obviously introduce new characters.

Allister Rose

French Lover
why do people hate sephiroth? i'm not going to accept the answer of he's been in kh toomuch. again, people should accept ff for what itis in kh.

and no i don't really like the idea of introducing too many new ff characters or new kh characters. it makes it even difficult to keep up.

sephiroth needs a back story, and so does cloud. there's no real reason to hate both of them

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
why do people hate sephiroth? i'm not going to accept the answer of he's been in kh toomuch. again, people should accept ff for what itis in kh.

and no i don't really like the idea of introducing too many new ff characters or new kh characters. it makes it even difficult to keep up.

sephiroth needs a back story, and so does cloud. there's no real reason to hate both of them

there is only one person from FF is KH BBS! and zack isnt showing up in the current KH so why does Genesis have to? what is cloud in KH BBS like 8? so why does sephiroth and cloud have to be explained in BBS, maybe in the 9 year gap game they might be explained. there are like 4 cutscenes total of them talking so really its completely unimportant. FF characters have no more to do with the main story then the disney ones do.

Allister Rose

French Lover
there is only one person from FF is KH BBS! and zack isnt showing up in the current KH so why does Genesis have to? what is cloud in KH BBS like 8? so why does sephiroth and cloud have to be explained in BBS, maybe in the 9 year gap game they might be explained. there are like 4 cutscenes total of them talking so really its completely unimportant. FF characters have no more to do with the main story then the disney ones do.
Does it matter? side story, main story. in all we want a good story. do you want cloud and sephiroth to be jsut random guys fighting eachother and one saying he represents his darkness? yeah it could be explained in the 9 year gap, but we don't know if they will make a game about it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

In FF7, Cloud is two years younger than Zack. I'm guessing there should be the same age difference as their KH counterparts, so...uh, 13? Assuming Zack is roughly the same age as Ven?

Though the KH wiki claims that Cloud is 22 in KH1, and 23 in KH2. It's the wiki, so...o_O

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Does it matter? side story, main story. in all we want a good story. do you want cloud and sephiroth to be jsut random guys fighting eachother and one saying he represents his darkness? yeah it could be explained in the 9 year gap, but we don't know if they will make a game about it.

if they are going to use zack a new FF character then i want genesis to go along with him, they were enemies in FF crisis core. I'm sure it will be explained eventually but i just really dont want the time to be in BBS because i feel they could do so much better. i want a break of sephiroth being the boss for at least one game.

Allister Rose

French Lover
if they are going to use zack a new FF character then i want genesis to go along with him, they were enemies in FF crisis core. I'm sure it will be explained eventually but i just really dont want the time to be in BBS because i feel they could do so much better. i want a break of sephiroth being the boss for at least one game.
he was for two actaulyl, re:COM and 358/2 days. so enough complaining. so i don't think he needs to be out for a third game. he doesn't even need to be a full blown boss, they could do it likein kh2, but less bars and slightly easier.

problem with genesis is that he really wasn't an impact to ff series. he doesn't seem the type to appear in kh.

i tihnk of it like this. "if s/he didn't appear in dissidia, than less likely to appear in kh" (and i refer to mainly the major ff characters that only appearin one game. technically zack appeared in two games and in one movie)

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
he was for two actaulyl, re:COM and 358/2 days. so enough complaining. so i don't think he needs to be out for a third game. he doesn't even need to be a full blown boss, they could do it likein kh2, but less bars and slightly easier.

problem with genesis is that he really wasn't an impact to ff series. he doesn't seem the type to appear in kh.

i tihnk of it like this. "if s/he didn't appear in dissidia, than less likely to appear in kh" (and i refer to mainly the major ff characters that only appearin one game. technically zack appeared in two games and in one movie)

i doubt that Days had enough space to have him in it and that would just be stupid to have him in that. as for reCOM i think that we just a fan game to remake COM so they did the whole game in no time. they have a lot of potential it being ten years in the past to get new characters in. plus how old would sephiroth be in BBS? oh and i consider BBS to be one of the main games (maybe its just me) and it seems that sephiroth has been in every main game so far. also how many characters really are there in BBS that are in the current series? (other then hercules, peter pan, stitch, and PoH)

Allister Rose

French Lover
to be honest, who the heck cares? it's a gimick. all kh games have keyblades, all main kh games had this and that. sephiroth is needed. nomura said zack was referring to sephiroth. i doubt nomura even planned on putting sephiroth in days or COM.

i wonder why khinsider make sucha big deal about ff in kh. it's not that big n the series, but there are some ff that need to return. i was thinking auron but that would complicate things since zack is there. i guess genesis could appear, but not as a boss. just as someone who encouraged sephiroth to be evil

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i doubt that Days had enough space to have him in it and that would just be stupid to have him in that. as for reCOM i think that we just a fan game to remake COM so they did the whole game in no time. they have a lot of potential it being ten years in the past to get new characters in. plus how old would sephiroth be in BBS? oh and i consider BBS to be one of the main games (maybe its just me) and it seems that sephiroth has been in every main game so far. also how many characters really are there in BBS that are in the current series? (other then hercules, peter pan, stitch, and PoH)

Nomura confirmed it to be a main game (though it's not like we needed his confirmation) and he gave it a number, so no, it's not just you :p

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm guessing they'll add Genesis. It makes sense because the reason they added Zack was because in CC Zack wanted to be a hero and was in a prequel. So it'd be obvious if they added the main enemy of that game in BBS.

If not that, then I want a fight with the evil queen because it's mentioned that she was killed (The dwarves said she was already dead when they went for her so fingers are pointing to Terra) but we never see how she died or who killed her.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I'm guessing they'll add Genesis. It makes sense because the reason they added Zack was because in CC Zack wanted to be a hero and was in a prequel. So it'd be obvious if they added the main enemy of that game in BBS.

If not that, then I want a fight with the evil queen because it's mentioned that she was killed (The dwarves said she was already dead when they went for her so fingers are pointing to Terra) but we never see how she died or who killed her.

i am thinking that i am not the only one who thinks it will be genesis. nit makes total sense considering the prequel thing and the black feather which could belong to genesis. oh and sephiroth is cloud's enemy and genesis is zacks enemy it makes perfect sense. plus i think playing genesis as a bosss could have a really cool effect.

USS-Bebi

We need a newer boss. Sephiroth is not needed. He is a silver long haired emo in KH2 with an extremely long toothpick who cuts his wrists because Cloud won't return his love.

Could we get an Ansem the Wise fight since we couldn't ever get a chance to beat the shit out of Diz

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
We need a newer boss. Sephiroth is not needed. He is a silver long haired emo in KH2 with an extremely long toothpick who cuts his wrists because Cloud won't return his love.

Could we get an Ansem the Wise fight since we couldn't ever get a chance to beat the shit out of Diz
hahaha can DiZ even fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back