• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got to thinking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I could see it, sadly, being just an unimportant Mirage Arena Unversed.

I hope it's either the huge thing Terra was standing on in the KHII secret ending or the Queen or maybe something at Olympus, like that tornado titan or, yeah, maybe Sephiroth or Genesis.

siegleeagle

I SWEAR IF ITS JUST AN MIRAGE ARENA BOSS I WILL PERSONALLY BLOW UP THE SQUARE ENIX BUILDING IN FIRE AND MARSHMELOWS. Now in all seriousness I hope its story related, after that I don't care what it is as long as its hard and cool.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I SWEAR IF ITS JUST AN MIRAGE ARENA BOSS I WILL PERSONALLY BLOW UP THE SQUARE ENIX BUILDING IN FIRE AND MARSHMELOWS. Now in all seriousness I hope its story related, after that I don't care what it is as long as its hard and cool.

Nomura is smart, he won't add another Mirage Arena Boss. It would be stupid if there's another form or MORE of Iron Prisoner added in the NA ver.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
At this point Sephiroth is the same as Agrabah to me. He is completely overkill, I would like to see Genesis or Angeal.

i hate sephiroth in fact i never really wasted my time playing him. i would much rather see genesis or angeal. I still hope for Soceress Ultimicia to replace Maleficent and be in control of the heartless.

Aqualung

While I would love to have a form of Xehanort be the new secret boss

And guess where those appeared? Final mixes. So chances are we won't have a boss relating to future games in the overseas version of BBS, but the FM will most likely have one.

still choose to have Sephiroth for my choice, I just want the KH version of Cloud and Sephiroth's back story explained, since it's different from their FF backstory.

This. And they don't have to have him be the only additional boss, they could have more if they wanted to. Frankly though, I'd be happy as a clam if they'd just increase VLS's health to more than one bar but toned down his damage just a tiny bit, and added Sephiroth.

i hate sephiroth in fact i never really wasted my time playing him. i would much rather see genesis or angeal. I still hope for Soceress Ultimicia to replace Maleficent and be in control of the heartless.

I love how all of the bosses you suggested have no previous backstory, appearance, or even mention in the series and would be nothing more than fanservice if they were added, though I wouldn't put it past Square Enix to put them in after playing the abomination that was 358/2 Days. Still, better to have one of those added than to have no additional secret boss (which, quite ironically, is better than having another form of Iron Prisoner or any other secret unversed boss that would appear in Mirage Arena)

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
And guess where those appeared? Final mixes. So chances are we won't have a boss relating to future games in the overseas version of BBS, but the FM will most likely have one.

This. And they don't have to have him be the only additional boss, they could have more if they wanted to. Frankly though, I'd be happy as a clam if they'd just increase VLS's health to more than one bar but toned down his damage just a tiny bit, and added Sephiroth.

I love how all of the bosses you suggested have no previous backstory, appearance, or even mention in the series and would be nothing more than fanservice if they were added, though I wouldn't put it past Square Enix to put them in after playing the abomination that was 358/2 Days. Still, better to have one of those added than to have no additional secret boss (which, quite ironically, is better than having another form of Iron Prisoner or any other secret unversed boss that would appear in Mirage Arena)
i do agree all of those characters have no back story but it is ten years in the past now would be the time for a backstory. sephiroth doesnt really have a story all we have heard is cloud say that it is his darkness. sephiroth is just as unimportant as any other fanservice boss.

Aqualung

i do agree all of those characters have no back story but it is ten years in the past now would be the time for a backstory. sephiroth doesnt really have a story all we have heard is cloud say that it is his darkness. sephiroth is just as unimportant as any other fanservice boss.

Like it or not, they most likely will include young Sephiroth as at least one of the optional bosses, with young Cloud appearing. We will most likely get the explanation for all of Cloud's angst as a character in the KH universe, and they wouldn't show something like what happened during the credits if it wasn't supposed to foreshadow an event in a future update:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
In BBS though? Nah, it'd make more sense if that were explained during the 9 year gap. RG fell to darkness at that time, and all the FF characters are apparently residents there, so it could go that way.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Tbh I'm not really interested in seeing more of Cloud and Sephiroth's story.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In BBS though? Nah, it'd make more sense if that were explained during the 9 year gap. RG fell to darkness at that time, and all the FF characters are apparently residents there, so it could go that way.

Not all...Roughly half of them.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Okay, well maybe about half. I still think that if they ever have a 9 years storyline they most likely would do the Sephiroth/Cloud story there.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Like it or not, they most likely will include young Sephiroth as at least one of the optional bosses, with young Cloud appearing. We will most likely get the explanation for all of Cloud's angst as a character in the KH universe, and they wouldn't show something like what happened during the credits if it wasn't supposed to foreshadow an event in a future update:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i really dont agree it is so doubtful that sephiroth and cloud will appear. and in KH sephirtoth has a blue feather while Genesis has a black one. also sephiroth doesnt yet have wings when zack is around in crisis core, i know cuz im playing it now.

Allister Rose

French Lover
true, but genesis doesn't appear in KH, so his feather could be sometihng else. I think it was cloud's feather.

sephiroth is cloud's darkness while tifa is cloud's ligt apparently to oneo f the itnerviews of kh2 (not so sure). but it would seem that sephiroth was created due to someone like MX splitting cloud's darknes a while before BBS and now MX tries to use him.

genesis, i really doubt he will appear in kh series. he doesn't seem to be one of those ff characters that made an impact or was known during the original.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
true, but genesis doesn't appear in KH, so his feather could be sometihng else. I think it was cloud's feather.

sephiroth is cloud's darkness while tifa is cloud's ligt apparently to oneo f the itnerviews of kh2 (not so sure). but it would seem that sephiroth was created due to someone like MX splitting cloud's darknes a while before BBS and now MX tries to use him.

genesis, i really doubt he will appear in kh series. he doesn't seem to be one of those ff characters that made an impact or was known during the original.

Well, Sephiroth represent's Cloud's darkness, but he's not actually darkness in the literal sense. It's like Tifa representing Cloud's light, though Nomura admitted that he purposely made it so that Tifa could be viewed as either a resident of RG or just a physical representation of Cloud's light, since her existence has only been acknowledged by certain people.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, Sephiroth represent's Cloud's darkness, but he's not actually darkness in the literal sense. It's like Tifa representing Cloud's light, though Nomura admitted that he purposely made it so that Tifa could be viewed as either a resident of RG or just a physical representation of Cloud's light, since her existence has only been acknowledged by certain people.
true but the way the story as going, they made it sound far too literal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back