• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got to thinking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
hmmmm i love Genesis as a boss

well they wouldnt be the right age for the next game.

They could be an adult or a new type of creature. I don't understand why ten years make a difference at all. Sora was in BBS yet ten years later he is the main character.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
They could be an adult or a new type of creature. I don't understand why ten years make a difference at all. Sora was in BBS yet ten years later he is the main character.
totally different. sora ten years ago is not the same as sora now. dont get me wrong i would love that kind of boss but its doubtful that Nomura will include it.

Apollo

Silver Member
totally different. sora ten years ago is not the same as sora now. dont get me wrong i would love that kind of boss but its doubtful that Nomura will include it.

How is it doubtful? You don't think something could be a boss and then ten years later still exist? Look at all the characters that surivived those harsh, long ten years.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
How is it doubtful? You don't think something could be a boss and then ten years later still exist? Look at all the characters that surivived those harsh, long ten years.
yeah but im not saying its doubtful im just saying Nomura will probably not include that in our version...

Apollo

Silver Member

You just said it's doubtful

yeah but im not saying its doubtful im just saying Nomura will probably not include that in our version...

I already know it wouldn't be in our version. I was calling out your orignal reasons for it not being possible.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
You just said it's doubtful

I already know it wouldn't be in our version. I was calling out your orignal reasons for it not being possible.
okay look i think that it is doubtful that nomura will put in an extra boss that is canon and is for the next game because nomura doesnt usually do stuff like that so yes i said doubtful but not about the fact that it is ten years later i mean that it is doubtful that nomura will include it at all.

Apollo

Silver Member
okay look i think that it is doubtful that nomura will put in an extra boss that is canon and is for the next game because nomura doesnt usually do stuff like that so yes i said doubtful but not about the fact that it is ten years later i mean that it is doubtful that nomura will include it at all.

Yeah I know that. I implied that in my last post. If anything we would see something like that in a final mix of BBS, if such a thing would exist.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
although battling the mirror twice is a stupid thing to do i would much rather battle genesis in olympus.
If I wanted to fight Genesis or Sephiroth, I'd play Crisis Core instead (& I have). IMO they should finish the main game before getting to optional bosses, DW doesn't look finished to me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't want Sephiroth. I mean, yeah...it would help explain some backstory...but he wasn't even in mentioned in BBS besides when Zack talks about the hero he was inspired by to become the hero he is now. (I find it ironic that Zack admires Sephiroth and Herc admires Zack. Does that mean Herc admires Sephiroth too? lol)

I'd want a character that reveals the plot for the next KH game. Kinda like how Terra's LS revealed the characters in BBS. Or somebody like...the Evil Queen.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don't want something useless like Genisis or Angeal, maybe like a concealed version of the next xehanort or whoever will star in the next side game.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
While I would love to have a form of Xehanort be the new secret boss Since both KHFM and KH2FM had secret bosses that was either a form of Xehanort or had a connection to him

I still choose to have Sephiroth for my choice, I just want the KH version of Cloud and Sephiroth's back story explained, since it's different from their FF backstory.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I personally would like to have a secret boss related to a future game, especially seeing there should be another one coming out next year or so Nomura made it sound.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Personally, I'm hoping for another secret boss that could have some sort of tie to either the next game, or the next arc (help set some foreshadow and make it more apparent that there's still more to be done in KH)

But yeah, I'd love to fight the Evil Queen (one idea we all had back last year when I first joined was having Ven fight the Old Hag and show her death)

But if it HAD to be a FF7 character, I really have to say it'd better be Genesis.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know whether you guys realized this or not but what if the extra boss isn't actually Sephiroth, Angeal or Genesis but is actually Lea, in Ventus's scenario at the end of Radiant Garden?

We didn't get to fight him in the JPN version of BBS, as both he challenge Ven to a sparring match after they introduce themselves at the end of Ven's Radiant Garden scenario.

Last edited:

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I don't know whether you guys realized this or not but what if the extra boss isn't actually Sephiroth, Angeal or Genesis but is actually Lea, in Ventus's scenario at the end of Radiant Garden?

We didn't get to fight him in the JPN version of BBS, as both he challenge Ven to a sparring match after they introduce themselves at the end of Ven's Radiant Garden scenario.
how would he fight a kid with a frisbee?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
In that scene, Ven uses Terra's wooden Keyblade to fight Lea but the boss fight gameplay didn't happen.

Both Terra and Aqua had two bosses in Radiant Garden, they alongside Ven, shared the same first boss, Trinity Armor, on that world while their second boss are different (Terra vs. Braig, Aqua vs. Vanitas) with the exception of Ven, who doesn't have any second boss fight.

Many fans who first saw Lea and Ven scene, thought they gonna see a boss fight gameplay but it didn't happen in the JPN version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back