• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I got the ultima Chain and can't beat sephroth And i'm lv 76 How do i die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Hmm....lets see,the most important thing isnt the jeyblade but the level and the abilities you got,first of all you must at least have glide,quik run and double jump.Be sure that on your stock you will have many elixirs.
When he calls the heartless angel,be sure that you will stop him,you must have and the ability once more and second chance.
Equiping abilities is very very important you know,when he is teleporting and hits you several times be sure that you will cut those attacks or fly away from him,in other words,if you are too lazy to do all that,go on lvl99^^
Hope that that helped a lil^^
Good luck!

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Its aight i had the same trouble too! You need to at least have Glide maxed out i only had Final and Valor maxed and i was fine. Having the Ultima weapon is a good idea thats what i had. just be patient you can't go button mashing the whole time you need to find a proper strategy don't glide around the whole time because you can't use a reaction command while in the air! That got me alot. You do want to use trinity limit though it is very helpful and equip as many elixirs as possible

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I leveled up to lvl 99 and maxed out all my forms........and then I crushed him easily.....

sora007

it just takes time and patience, and a little bit of luck, i was lvl. 54 when i beat Sephiroth, but i had beaten all of the optional bosses, and has the Ultima Keyblade, just keep on trying, it took me 2 hours to beat him the first time! so just be patient

Lone Wolf

You don't need glide! All you need is high jump 1, if you want quick run, and areial dodge 1. Have elixers, high attack and defense. a good strong keyblade like oblivion, sleeping lion decisive pumpkin, or ultima. And have reflect as a shortcut with elixers too. The lowest I ever beat him was lv 58.

Aqua

I have also found a combination of aerial recover and reflect helpful when fighting him. If he knocks me in the air, he can do a lot of damage with his combos. However, if I aerial recover and then use the reflect spell, I can stop his attack and sometimes go on the offensive.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
I had Patience and Skill when I tried to fight Sephiroth for the first time.
I used that alot til I beat him. But you have to like get to lv99 or something. Max out Glide, High Jump, that one Ability that shoots you forward, and Double Jump. Or at least get them to 3 or something.

Just have patience.

keyblade39

use that ablitly that extends the amount of time for limits and that equip tritiny limit

iwantogo

i dont know how you die. i beat him at level 54. at 50 i had a good strategy but i was too weak. so i just leveled up. i also had oblivian.

Demi_Shock

well, if you are anything above beginner mode, you will probably have to be around lv 99, plus have some mad sklz. He isnt easy.

Try using reflect.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
You need to have something called 'ability' yesh you need to know how to fight and have the ability of not going crazy when he kills you over and over and over again lol.
When I beat him I didn't have all of my forms at the maximum level, not even have glide, first thing you need is to control yourself:p next I think the best keyblade for this is Oblivion, then uh...you need to have an ability called 'bersek charge' , next when you enter the battle have something like, 2 hi-potions, 2 ethers and 2 elixirs..I think that was it...though if you have your item inventory full of elixirs then that'd be better XD when the battle starts use the reaction command and then lock on him and use trinity limit then you're gonna be able to use bersek charge cos you've used all your MP with the limit break^^;
Then you may have already taken 4 bars aways, next..RUN! and wait till he attacks you again then trinity and so on. When he's gonna use his 'heartless angel' or whatever attack wait till your HP reaches 0..yes wait but have your menu ready to use an elixir then continue like that and you're done:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back