• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I got some KH3 Articles published!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kalykemoons

Awards
Hi all, I normally lurk on social media platforms and communities, but I wanted to share this news: I was able to get some writing about my favorite childhood gaming series published! It's one thing to get my name out there, but being able to write guides and reviews on Kingdom Hearts and help out potential newcomers is so exciting for me! I just wanted to share that--but if you feel so compelled and are interested in taking a read, I've dropped some links below!

KH3 Keyblades: All Keyblades Ranked Worst to Best
KH3 Best Starting Choices - Which to Choose?
Top 10 KH3 Best Armors and Where to Get Them
Top 10 KH3 Best Accessories and Where to Get Them
Top 10 KH3 Weapons and How to Get Them

Soldier

Awards
You're not another advertisement are you? coming to hawk your wares to us and making an account just to post about this?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
You're not another advertisement are you? coming to hawk your wares to us and making an account just to post about this?
Thankfully the links are exactly what they say on the tin. If they were one of those ad bots, they’d be posting something completely unrelated to Kingdom Hearts in general, regardless of which section.

@kalykemoons Nice work 👍

Awards
bpIW0fn.gif

Back