• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got it!!!!!!!!!! kh 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XionXIVRikuXV

wait a asec. over 2 means that there two people right?quote]

just FYI, but it could also mean divided by two, so if anyone comes up with something with that bit, i congratulate you for using what i provided.

Anyways, my (completely random) thought about the title is this: 0,1,1,2,3,5,8 anybody recognize it? its part of the fibonacci (no idea how you spell that) series, where you add the last number with the number before it (PM me if you want more info on it. ill be glad to explain in detail)

so, 358/2 would work (in theory) like this: ( / = 1 ) 1+1=2 (which fits behind the / ), 1+2=3 (which is the 3 in 358), 2+3=5 (which is the 5 in 358), and 3+5=8 (which is the 8 in 358).

this led me to think that MAYBE, just MAYBE, there is some sort of connection. but, then again, it could just be a coincidence... or not. (i personally think not, though. i think it may have been planned that way, and there is a connection...)

any comments???? or expansions on this random (and confusing) idea of mine????

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it's just a coincidence. Or maybe not, or maybe it is. I'm not to sure but it think it's just a coincidence

XionXIVRikuXV

wait a asec. over 2 means that there two people right?

just FYI, /2 could also mean divided by 2. so, if anyone here gets this great idea from this little fact, congratulations for using my brain. :p

anyways, i had a really random thought one day about the title. 0,1,1,2,3,5,8 anyone recognize it? its the fibonacci (no idea how you spell that) series. it works like this: you add the last number to the number before it, starting with 0 and 1 (PM me if you want an in-depth explanation).

so, in theory, the title would work with the series like this: ( / = 1 ) 1+1=2 (being the / and 2 in /2 ), 1+2=3 (being the 3 in 358), 2+3=5 (being the 5 in 358), and 3+5=8 (being the 8 in 358). so, it comes out to be 358/2.

this may either be intentional or a coincidence. MAYBE, just MAYBE, it means something. or not. i think so, though. it could also be that ont each day corresponding to the title (day 1, day 2, day 3, etc.), something important relating to the events that occur in or around Days happens.

another idea is that if you multiply 3,5, and 8 in that order and divide it by 2 ( 3*5*8=120/2=60), you get the day when something so groundbreaking happens, it changes the whole course of the series (of KH). wait, hold on. is there any way that 13 (or 14, actually) can go into 60 evenly... hold on. let me check *approximately 1 minute later* nope. never mind. scratch this idea, unless you can use that number in some other way...

so, ya. there you go. hope your brain doesnt explode trying to make sense of this.

any comments??? or expansions to my theory???

EDIT: woops. sorry. i didnt think the other one went up cuz my internet got messed up for a few minutes. sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back