• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got it!!!!!!!!!! kh 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanix Erka

the castle that never was (axels meh cuz)
ok heres the low down. there are 365 days in the year right? and 365-358 is 7 right? well heres my theory. . .

on that first of the seven days xion dissapears and riku gets custody of roxas. for the next 6 days roxas is in the virtual twilight town. then on the last day that is the day that roxas goes back to his existence in him and sora awakens. that also makes it a year scince sora went to sleep to regain his memories. understand? :) ok plz comment, but not harshly. im new to KHI and i dont know that much lol.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Erm.. this has been brought up before.. just go search in the FoKH section.

KH 358/2 Days is the thread

Link here

Athel

Machinist
This topic has been addressed many times. For pretty much everyone's sake, a lot of people have stopped coming up with theories. It's for the best.

Welcome to KHI. We hope you enjoy your stay here.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
im new remember that sorry TT_TT thanks 4 ruining my confedince TT_TT

Relax.

Part of growing involves making mistakes, and with those mistakes you now know the proper solution. Learn from your mistakes and strive to better yourself. If you decide to make another thread just check around for similar threads just in case, and if you're low on information check out the sticky's in this section.

Buck up, and welcome to KHI.

It's a bit of a pastime for some Members.

That's common misconception, members tend to misinterpret logic and reason for flaming and ranting quite easily. We don't try to hammer down on ones confidence, they just see it that way.

Athel

Machinist
That's common misconception, members tend to misinterpret logic and reason for flaming and ranting quite easily. We don't try to hammer down on ones confidence, they just see it that way.

And some others just flame for the reason of flaming. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand the logic and reasoning behind most all advice and opinions that are given. I'm just trying to give this new member a fair warning and advise them to expect some criticism in the future, be it good or bad.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That much is true since more often then not a thread starts off with someone saying, "this has been said before, someone close this" or "wow where have you been? you retarded or something" things along the lines of that nature. However there has been a decrease in that, still you are right fare warning does do some good, or we'll end up with another thread in the Help and Support forum; "No one likes me here" and more butt hurt.

Still that's what the mods are for, so just a reminder report it and someone will get down to it right away if it wasn't already taken care of.

shadowred3

wait a asec. over 2 means that there two people right? so the second one is obiusly xion so that means they had the same lifespan?? or that they were born on the same day?

Auron

Missing an eye
That would mean the game is going to be incredibly long though, if you have to play through all 358 Days:D!

A

Audo

You guys do realize that Roxas has been alive for longer than a year - yes?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Most of us gave up on the new games theres still not enough things out there to really say whos right and whos wrong so, its better not to speculate. Welcome to KHI.

Auron

Missing an eye
Just because you can't dictate who's right and who's wrong doesn't mean we shouldn't speculate. It's fun for some people-_- Like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back