• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Got It I Got It!! The Secret Movie!! Read This!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivions_Heart

OK I THINK I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN IT!!!in kh2 rikus sword had a wing on the handle and on the tip of the blade.but if you watch the secret video rikus sword didnt have the wing,wich means it took place before kh2!

E

Evil-Riku

Well Haywire, he also does pick up his keyblade, and it doesn't have a wing on it. So I think he might be on to something.

E

Evil-Riku

So I'm thinking that this New Kingdom Hearts, has to do with something before KH2, and after KH, because a year has gone by, maybe the war happened then, I really don't know, but it's just a thought.

KHLover916

................................................. I'm confused isn't that he had a wing some where and then didn't but wait what happened before KH2? The secret ending? The wing on the blade or the handle? I'm confused! What is the point of this anyway?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
vlcsnap17996286ya.png

see the wing?

E

Evil-Riku

Well, sorry, I just seen the secret Trailer once. Get off my back, will ya

E

Evil-Riku

Yea It was hidden, I didn't really see that, besides if you haven't seen the trailer go to youtube.com, and type in Kingdom Hearts 2 Secret Trailer, it should show you it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back