• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Got Banned!!!???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Its not surprising... because one of the new rules they have on myspace is your not allowed to like mention anything about other sites... I guess they thought you were advertising or something.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
unknown_boy said:
(sighs) not you! the mods

...well techniqually Lisafer's not a forum mod, but she IS a mod...for the chat

haha, loser, that's funny. So why are you stressing it? Why would you WANT to be on a forum with dumbasses like that anyway? Besides, Square's right, myspace sucks ass >_>

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Dark Guardian said:
THAT SUCKS OH AND IF ANY OF U GUYS WANNA JOIN MY KHI GROUP ON MYSPACE HERES THE LINK http://groups.myspace.com/khirulez have fun!!

would have been better if an actual mod of KHI made the group.

anyways, it appears the other group got rid of all members who weren't posting and are now left with 16 XD. Most people just like the title of being in a group rather than actually posting. I never posted becuase it was the same s**t ofver and over "ZOMG! BHKS NAME!" , " KHI is Teh Sux0rz" , "Who's your Fav!?" , "I Can't Wait till the Game comes Out!"

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
well to me that does not sond right.. I think U need to say what u want to say... but then the poeple might not like KHI or somthing but but still I don't hink thats right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back