• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Got Banned!!!???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LMFAO..This is so damn funny. You got banned for saying you like KHI more than Sorasdomain.. Man.. you caught the bad end of the stick there.. Man I can't breathe. XD It figures though. Not many people like the KHI site. According to them. We are late on updates. We steal info from other sites *which the other sites do as well* and we have alot of pop ups that annoy the mess out of people. The forums here are top notch IMO and it's one thing that makes KHI a demanding force in teh forum department XD. Sorry about you getting banned.. It's so damn funny though.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Wow that is really stupid. Whoever banned you should not be a mod. I don't care. I know that I like Final Fantasy Hybrid better than this site, but that is my opinion. So tough shit.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
Hokage said:
LMFAO..This is so damn funny. You got banned for saying you like KHI more than Sorasdomain.. Man.. you caught the bad end of the stick there.. Man I can't breathe. XD It figures though. Not many people like the KHI site. According to them. We are late on updates. We steal info from other sites *which the other sites do as well* and we have alot of pop ups that annoy the mess out of people. The forums here are top notch IMO and it's one thing that makes KHI a demanding force in teh forum department XD. Sorry about you getting banned.. It's so damn funny though.

The pop ups r quite annoying though... i got one pop up and it made my scroll bar sooooooo small that i had to look around for the pop up... -_-; but yeah, its not fair that you got banned from something soo silly. well... at least u have the forums. XD

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
hm i didnt know there was a group about kh on myspace. but that is quite odd that you were banned for voicing and opinion...but its hella funny. haha well um im sorry to hear that you were banned.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Ok man just don't talk anymore. I really don't feel like dealing with you.( I know your going to be a smartass now)

C

cam ron 77

Its not worth getting mad at idiots. thats one of the most stupid reasons for banning i've ever heard. lol sucks for u, i guess? o.o

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
You were banned because the owner of Sora's Domain has a myspace and he goes there just as much as his site. IMO, he's a snob. He flames the newbs there and tells them to go to his site like its the most reliable source. How do I know this? I used to have a myspace account and I joined the group. Now the preps and emos took over the site and it's ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back