• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I got a PS3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
Hey, I got a PS3 for Christmas and I was wondering if anyone knows any good games to buy. The only game I have is Motor Storm but it came with the system.

So if you know any good games please let me know.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 36435

Oh you got a PSTriple. Welcome to the...um... club I guess.
I'll list the games I have which IMO are the best available.

- Unreal Tournament III
- Assassin's Creed
- The Orange Box
- Warhawk
- Resistance: Fall of Man
- Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Folklore

I don't have Uncharted: Drake's Fortune but the demo was great.
You can also get some Blu-Ray movies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
you should go here
of course you should ask yourself if you really want the game before buying it since they're $60 now.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
1. Assassin's Creed. Amazing game.
2. Guitar Hero III. Unless you have it for another system.
3. Rock Band. Even if you have Guitar Hero, get it.
4. The Orange Box. Portal looks amazing, IMO.

That's all I'll recommend because I don't want it to seem like I'm copying Schmoopy's list. :)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ya, if you can afford it, Rock Band is the way to go. But Guitar Hero 3 is just as excellent. =3

And everyones already listed probably the best tiles available. I would also recommend PSN games like Everyday Shooter and Calling all Cars since they are cheap.

Also, Virtua Figher 5 and Ninja Giaden Sigma.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
I was looking at Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of destuction. So that might be the first one I buy. I'v never played Guitar Hero before so I might look into that. Virtua Fighter 5 look good too.

Thanks for all the help.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
while it may not be your thing, Armored Core 4 is a really excellent game (though the multiplayer could use some work)

and while the multiplayer is buggy on both the ps3 & 360, The Darkness for its singleplayer is worth it

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
I like Armored Core, haven't played it in a while. I can't remember which one I played but they are fun.

just a warning if u do decide to get it:

- theres no multiplayer lobby (you have to search for games by listing what requirements you want, you can't just search for a game in general)

- the revisions are mucked up ; japans the only place up to date with revisions, america is way behind & australia's server with the revisions won't let you download the latest (1.60)

but apart from those 2 things (which only affect the online side of things) its a mighty fine game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back