• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I GIVE UP!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanix Erka

the castle that never was (axels meh cuz)
this websites too hard on a girl like me. im new here but im giving up on theorys. i wont be posting those anymore. i mean- im an ametur when it comes to this stuff- i mean- i know more than i should about the organization (org XIII) but that's it D':so youll never hear a theory from me ever again. :''''''( oh and for those who where nice to me on my only posts thanks. you made me happy :)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well you don't necessarily have to be making theories all the time. Just stay around and try to have a bit of fun, even if you do just stick to the Forum Insanity section. There is a lot of fun to be had here, so just try a little, k?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Yeah, you really aren't helping yourself.
You posted this in the wrong place.
Instead of giving up you should research and make sure your theories make sense next time.
And like Bumblebee said theres more to the site then just the KH part.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Woah, chill out. You don't have to post theories. I just like theories because I liek figuring things out. But theory making is not for everyone.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
i see words but all i read is "wah wah wah"

fokh is a very bad forum to start out in because it's generally a cesspit of retardation and flames, especially if you're not that well known not making good theories.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
this websites too hard on a girl like me. im new here but im giving up on theorys. i wont be posting those anymore. i mean- im an ametur when it comes to this stuff- i mean- i know more than i should about the organization (org XIII) but that's it D':so youll never hear a theory from me ever again. :''''''( oh and for those who where nice to me on my only posts thanks. you made me happy :)

You shouldnt say that. Your opinion is just as important as any one on here so... You should continue to post threads as long as you stay confident.

Apollo

Silver Member
Bad idea to post this. Only gives the impression you're a attention whore. Stick around! You can't execpt to be great your first couple posts. Oh and you could pm me if you would like a friend.

Muse

you look atrocious
How long have you been here... Since December? That's far too early for you to give up. I've been here since May and I've only had one real serious theory. *shocker*

In any case, just do some research beforehand and think it out completely before you press that little button that says 'Submit' and I'm sure it'll be fine.

And, of course, it doesn't hurt to read the stickies and other threads as well.

Edit: Grrr. You've only been here since December! You haven't been here long enough to start complaining! So suck it up and quit your bitching, Nancy! D< Jk, jk. But it is true. You've only been here a little while and you're throwing in the towel? Now, I can see that if you've been here for a few months and all your theories are crap not that good, but if you've only been here for as long as you have, then all I can say is you're going to need to suck it up and try to get better. Do some research, read the stickies, search and see if there's a thread like it before hand, whatever you have to do, do it. Just don't make a thread like this and sound like a whiny, little baby. D< Cuz, you know, that's a bit annoying.

Last edited:

Twilight~Soul

the most densely populated state in the U.S.
Don't listen to some of the insensitive individuals on here. They'll get what they deserve in the long run. When I first joined this forum I met the most rude, crude, egotistical people ever that made my theories seem invalid and useless. But that's the story of life so don't let it get to you sweetheart. Like everyone else has mentioned, there are plenty of other things to do on this forum, so stick around and make new friends :)

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
You don't have to make theories, they aren't serious business contrary to someone's popular belief. Ehehehe...but seriously, you could just go around and shun other people's theories, I also have to mention that there are more sections to post it.

Theories are like my underwear, I only change them every couple of months and I never tell anyone.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I agree with everyone else; don't give up just yet! May I offer you some friendly advice?

First, I've been a member of KHI for a over a year now, and I've only ever posted four topics in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section. Only one was a theory, and it wasn't a very large or controversial one at that. I waited until I had been here for a while before I started posting my own ideas, and even now I still don't always know if a topic's been discussed before. It takes time before you can start to make some truly creative theories.

Second, Audo's already provided a link to the Interviews archive, but I'd also highly recommend reading through his "Everything We Know About *Insert Game Title Here* So Far..." threads. He specifically made them to help people stay caught up on the latest info for the new games, and they are very detailed and helpful. That should give you a good basic outline of what we know, don't know, or have endlessly discussed regarding each new game.

Bottom line: It's easy to get discouraged when you've just arrived, but even the most knowledgable KH fans had to start at the beginning. I have yet to create a super-collossal theory of any sort, but that's ok. Maybe you need to take a break from making theories, get a feel for this place and what's been discussed, and maybe you'll think of something that nobody has thought of before.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'd tear into this myself but all of the proper information has been foretold.
I think she gets the hint, at least I hope so or there will be hell to pay.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back