• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i give up on dating FOREVER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
dating is not for me. i had enough. I'm proud to be single forever. and there is nothing wrong with that. yeah!!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Kid, listen to these wonderful women. When you get older. Just do the right things of life. Find a career and just enjoy yourself with the things you love to do. In a relationship is also about understanding one and another. Be happy and just go on from there. You're just 17, enjoy yourself and take things as a learning experience for a better tomorrow.

Noel

Awards
When you stop looking for love, love is gonna find you.

I sound like an absolute douche typing a cheesy line like that.

Awards
i have a clear mindset. girls standard's are too high these day's. and you know for a fact it was easy in the 50's. plus it's fun without being worried if your cheated on. I'm just saying.

Noel

Awards
i have a clear mindset. girls standard's are too high these day's. and you know for a fact it was easy in the 50's. plus it's fun without being worried if your cheated on. I'm just saying.

It's as if you think Women are the only problem. Have you not seen the harsh standards men and society put on females since the "1950's" and earlier? There were times it was accepted that larger Women were the icon uve' beauty, but now it's the complete opposite to where having a figure that is completely malnourished that is near the brink uve' death is the sight for beauty. Do you ever see girls ask for "Nudes" anytime a guy gives out his Kik or Snapchat? They understand unlike most guys that we're not objects, and we should think the same for them.

It was NEVER "easy" to get any girl at any time. Your negative attitude towards relationships today is probably why you assume dating isn't for you. It isn't like a videogame where you can give them flowers and they'll love you forever. If they cheat on you, you can talk to her and build on the relationship so it becomes stronger or move on. That's the exciting part uve' it, not knowing what will happen, for better or worse.

I want to make it clear that Women are not the problem to your decision uve' giving dating up. You're only 17. The ignorant vibe that you're giving out at such an young age like this shows you're not ready to mature and build something special as a relationship.

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

You're not going to find anyone with that mentality.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I'd say that everyone's standards are too high. Our expectations are usually too high or demanding, and thus are unrealistic. This is something that is difficult to deal with in our culture where only someone's best moments are displayed and glorified.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. You're 17. Of course dating isn't for you. It isn't for 99% of anyone that age. No one knows what the hell they're doing or what they want.
2. No, the 1950s were not a walk in the park for anyone. The 1950s is not an era that should be romanticized or glorified. Women were treated like crap, much more than they are now, and there are still a tidal wave of problems there. Not to mention racism was a very big problem, but anyways.
3. You will be cheated on. It happens. But the era you're in does not effect this. I'm sorry you obviously got cheated on but obviously you need to reflect on yourself. Being single isn't a bad thing, I've been single for 2 years now and it's helped me have a stronger understanding of how to love myself, be confident and fully know how to stand up for myself and know what I deserve. It also has created a stronger understanding of how to love others as I should love myself.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I agree with Annoyance on this one. You're still young!

1. You're seventeen years old. You should be more concerned about your future and career path.

2. It's okay to be a hopeless romantic, but there are plenty of girls your age in the sea.

3. Not everyone has high standards. Those that do have high standards usually get some sense knocked into them. There's no such thing as the perfect man or woman. Even if you do find someone that's close to perfect; they're still going to have flaws you have to live with.

4. Cheating is going to happen. Both when you're young and older. Why? A) they might realize they're not ready to commit to a relationship. B) They might realize you're not the one for them and want to keep looking. C) It takes two to make a relationship work.

5. There are plenty of ways to find a new girl your own age. You have to learn the signs of availability vs. not.

6. And there's nothing wrong with being single. Take the time to live spontaneously and figure out who you are. Girls can come later.

On a side note: Your own standards of a potential love interest will eventually change as you grow older. So you may be giving up now, but you might change your mind later on down the line. Never say never.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
DUde your young, first off teenage girls (I was once one) are hormonal messes and never think straight. Wait until college or after college. you have your life ahead of you. Your young yet lol. I havn't found anyone either. but it will find you when your not looking. (actually never dated before never been a priority.)

Since i"m not a male i can't really give you advice. just i think highschool is the worst time to try dating.

Awards
6982e354c809ed458304fbef66fcaddcc1140d5e9a491745780109b078fa3930.jpg

so i will think about it. i just kinda not ready mentally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back