• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i found the kingdom hears movie!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster15

Website
youtube.com
Wow, that's pretty cool......but it's just all of the cinema's? That kinda seems like a rip.....but with Final Mix stuff? I'm gonna have to take this into consideration..........

ultamaSora

Its not technically a movie. I've seen stuff like this all it is is a bunch of cutscenses from the game put together just to form a video and no it does not have Chain of Memories on that CD you have to buy it seperate.

Red Echidna0

Umm... It's not a proper movie... it's just all the cutscenes bundled together.
You don't need to get disappointed about not having it.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
The reason people would want a collection of cutscenes is so that you can watch any cutscene without having to play throught the whole game all over again. I wouldn't mind having this, actually.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
I THought You Actually Meant A Movie But ITs Cool Cuz I Think I Might Take Into This I Want To Get Just To See THat Final Mix Stuff From KHI I Just Cant Wait For That Just TO See Those!

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I knew it wasn't like a major movie. I was thinking to myself it is just a bunch of cutscenes put together. And you know what, I was right.

Crona Tronic

everyones said what I have to say... its not a real movie just cutscenes but it would be good to have to analyze the cutscenes for symbolism etc and just to watch as you fill in the blanks. I actually considered buying this myself but decided if im too lazy to play my favourite game to watch a movie, i dont deserve to watch it. XD

samuraiXshot

ha i thought it would be awesome so i bought it. it would be cool to be able to watch them without playing thegame again or watching it on utube. i say it was a good buy.

Sora_is_mine*2

lol
I previewed this thread and thought "Omg! Finally a kingdom hearts movie!" And then it came to me, Square hasn't released an ACTUAL movie

But, if it's not too expensive I suppose I might as well buy it to show my family about Kingdom Hearts. They know really nothing about it except I always play it and it involces disney characters. If I get this, they could watch it and find out why!

To buy or not to buy...
Hmmm.....
lol!

RikusDarkHalf

Ya like a month or so I beat KH1 for the cut scen's. and well I gusse I could of done this :sleep: Man o well. Well ya know I think I would like to beat it again and again to see them because I got there by playing the game and not watching it like a movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back