Awards
Website
www.bananatopia.com
Last edited by a moderator:

KeybladeMaster15

Awards
Website
youtube.com
Wow, that's pretty cool......but it's just all of the cinema's? That kinda seems like a rip.....but with Final Mix stuff? I'm gonna have to take this into consideration..........

ultamaSora

Awards
Its not technically a movie. I've seen stuff like this all it is is a bunch of cutscenses from the game put together just to form a video and no it does not have Chain of Memories on that CD you have to buy it seperate.

Red Echidna0

Awards
Umm... It's not a proper movie... it's just all the cutscenes bundled together.
You don't need to get disappointed about not having it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Awards
Why watch a movie with just cutscenes put together that would suck.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Awards
The reason people would want a collection of cutscenes is so that you can watch any cutscene without having to play throught the whole game all over again. I wouldn't mind having this, actually.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I THought You Actually Meant A Movie But ITs Cool Cuz I Think I Might Take Into This I Want To Get Just To See THat Final Mix Stuff From KHI I Just Cant Wait For That Just TO See Those!

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I knew it wasn't like a major movie. I was thinking to myself it is just a bunch of cutscenes put together. And you know what, I was right.

Crona Tronic

Awards
everyones said what I have to say... its not a real movie just cutscenes but it would be good to have to analyze the cutscenes for symbolism etc and just to watch as you fill in the blanks. I actually considered buying this myself but decided if im too lazy to play my favourite game to watch a movie, i dont deserve to watch it. XD

samuraiXshot

Awards
ha i thought it would be awesome so i bought it. it would be cool to be able to watch them without playing thegame again or watching it on utube. i say it was a good buy.

Sora_is_mine*2

Awards
lol
I previewed this thread and thought "Omg! Finally a kingdom hearts movie!" And then it came to me, Square hasn't released an ACTUAL movie

But, if it's not too expensive I suppose I might as well buy it to show my family about Kingdom Hearts. They know really nothing about it except I always play it and it involces disney characters. If I get this, they could watch it and find out why!

To buy or not to buy...
Hmmm.....
lol!

RikusDarkHalf

Awards
Ya like a month or so I beat KH1 for the cut scen's. and well I gusse I could of done this :sleep: Man o well. Well ya know I think I would like to beat it again and again to see them because I got there by playing the game and not watching it like a movie