• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I found something and not sure what it is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soranjaxx

So I was in Traverse Town looking for treasures I missed and I visited the Third District and went to the door with the flame on it. I just now examined it and used fire magic on it. It opened and the little chime that played when ever you do something that's secret played. The door opens and you go into this dark place with a house surrounded by water. You can't go inside it but there's a chest behind it. The house looks really old and abandoned. Does it have to do with Merlin maybe??

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I was in Traverse Town looking for treasures I missed and I visited the Third District and went to the door with the flame on it. I just now examined it and used fire magic on it. It opened and the little chime that played when ever you do something that's secret played. The door opens and you go into this dark place with a house surrounded by water. You can't go inside it but there's a chest behind it. The house looks really old and abandoned. Does it have to do with Merlin maybe??

Uh...It's Merlin's house.

soranjaxx

I figured that and realized it after I posted the thread now I feel kinda stupid now. I just forgot what Merlin's house looked like because it's been years since I've played this game oops!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I figured that and realized it after I posted the thread now I feel kinda stupid now. I just forgot what Merlin's house looked like because it's been years since I've played this game oops!

xD It's fine. It has been eleven years since the game was first released...

soranjaxx

I'm gonna have to go check for the hole I didn't see it. Either because I only checked one side of the house or because my tv made it too dark

xD It's fine. It has been eleven years since the game was first released...

I'm so embarrassed! I was thinking about it after I posted the thread and I was like "That was Merlin's house you idiot" ;) silly me

Last edited by a moderator:

State

Awards
Don't worry, I think Merlin stated in one of the games that he moves a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back