• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I found some cut scenes that are starting to bug me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Zack

So, I found some videos online. One, where Axel and Roxas are on the Clock Tower at TT, Roxas says something about going back to the way he was, and then about if they had hearts or not. Then Roxas says Sora will find the answer, and they have ice cream, then Roxas goes away.

I don't get how Roxas knew about Sora, and what answer he was looking for, and why he left. Was that when he left Organization XIII? Or was it when he said no one would miss him, then Axel said he would.

And I saw one of Namine going into a portal Axel made, I assume that's when she was tied with Organization XIII, but there were no subtitles, and I want to know what Axel said to convince her to go with them.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
1. The first scene supposedly takes place after Roxas battles Sora in The World That Never Was. He and Axel were saying goodbye to each other. It wasn't a physical meeting either, Axel even mentions that they were talking to each other through their minds.

The bonus booklet, "Another Report," which came with pre-ordered copies of KH2 Final Mix, had a short story about Roxas and Axel during their time in the Organization. In the story, Xigbar mentions Sora. Apparently Roxas does know who he is, but doesn't know about their connection. He just knows that they both wield Keyblades.

2. The Namine scene takes place after Sora, Donald, and Goofy leave on the train. DiZ had ordered Riku to get rid of Namine and Axel, but he lets them go because he feels he owes them a favor, supposedly because of what happened in Castle Oblivion. So Namine leaves with Axel, and that's the last we see of her until she rescues Kairi.

Super Zack

Ok, so I still have some questions:

1. Why did Axel ask Roxas if they had hearts or not? Didn't he already know neither of them had hearts?
2. So, where did Roxas go after that?
3. What answer did he think Sora would find?

and
4. Does anyone know how or why Namine even went with the Organization in the first place? Did they find out she could change memories, then kidnapped her?

5. Will all of this be explained in 358/2 Days?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, so I still have some questions:

1. Why did Axel ask Roxas if they had hearts or not? Didn't he already know neither of them had hearts?
2. So, where did Roxas go after that?

and
4. Does anyone know how or why Namine even went with the Organization in the first place? Did they find out she could change memories, then kidnapped her?

1. It was hinted at that Roxas has a heart throughout Kh2 in a few ways.
a. The fact that he showed emotion in general and felt pain for his friends when he was in the Data TT.
b. How he got angry and could actually say that he "hated" DiZ.
c. If he were a nobody, how could he show all these emotions? He wasn't faking it like most do, as he didn't even know he was a nobody until later.
2. He went back to rejoin with Sora. Axel was more or less talking with the remnants of Roxas' "concious" at least, that's what the translation says. The ones i've seen anyways.
3. I wasn't 100% sure about this myself.
4. My guess is that Namine was created there in Castle Oblivion and they kidnapped her and forced her to work for them. We know it wasn't by choice.
5. Yeah, most likely, seeing as how this scene you speak of has been confirmed to be one of the first if not the very first scene of 358.

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
well, answering your first question, this is how it goes.
axel may be asking Roxas this because he may be wondering if their hearts are still wandering around somewhere, that maybe nobodies do have hearts, but their hearts are just out of their bodies and just out of reach (roxas had it easy; his heart was still in physical form(sora)
i guess that maybe a reason for axel asking that

Lyxli

Website
pyrolila.deviantart.com
super zack said:

I personally believe that Axel asked the question because he was doubtful of the answer he had heard his whole life: No. Xemnas practically beat into every Organization member that they had no hearts, no emotions. But you see Axel chasing Roxas, saying that he'd miss him, unable to kill him when he had killed all the other traitors. Obviously, Axel is showing some kind of emotion towards Roxas, be it longing, love, trust, or friendship. These emotions are new to him, and when he realizes that he feels this way, he asks Roxas whether they had really hearts. And Roxas is not sure. They both can feel, but have been told all their lives that they couldn't because they had no hearts.

That's just my own opinion. Maybe neither of them do have hearts, but they can both feel emotion unlike the other Organization members because of their strong bond. Also, Roxas' heart was out there inside Sora, and I think when he regained his memories, he got a bit of his heart, too. So sticking around with Roxas helped Axel feel, too.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I agree with Lyxli, I don't think it took a long time for Axel and Roxas to realize that they were not normal as far as Nobodies were concerned. Although Axel says that he doesn't think that he and Namine have hearts. (Wow. Was he paying attention at all during Chain of Memories? lol)

I always assumed that he thought Sora would find the answers concerning his existence and status as a Nobody. That's what they're talking about right before he says that.

I think that after she was born in Castle Oblivion, they found her, pretended to take her in, and then started manipulating/threatening her. And before she knew it, she was basically their prisoner.

Hopefully!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back