• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i found a kid that looks like Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgs4fan

I know it sounds strange but i have found a kid who looks like riku without a cos play outfit
i forget were but let me know if anyone finds out.

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
well first of all, did he look like Riku from KH1 or 2, and anyways, y the bloody heck am i responding to this even though i am 100% sure this is another bloody April Fools joke made by another bloody newb?
And if people consider what i just said as flaming, it aint on purpose.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That's great and all, but I'd need to see a picture of him. It's not everyday you see somebody like that. And like Liberator said, which Riku did he look like? KH1 or KH2?

Y

Yannis

Here is a Riku-talent found by the one and only...Yannis:
kingdom_hearts_-_riku.jpg

Im serious -__- That is the most accurate and fitting cosplay for Riku, that I´ve ever seen. He´s awesome as Riku =]

Others were some fat chicks with dumb hair....

Tristan

Oh jeez. You wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit you in the backside

Dont blame him, maybe he got Punched in the face by obliviousness?

and on a second note, the dude that posted that Real life riku thing it would look good if his Shirt didnt look like plastic?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I know it sounds strange but i have found a kid who looks like riku without a cos play outfit
i forget were but let me know if anyone finds out.

I think this is in the wrong section. It probably belongs in Forum Insanity cause it doesn't really have a point.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I found a Riku look alike but he has brown hair, and look nothing like Riku..Ta DA...no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back