• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I fought Terra for the First Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He was so hard it was funny. I don't mind though because I love challenges. I'm glad I imported this game and got swap magic to play it. Definitely worth it.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I agree. KH2 had amazing gameplay, but it lacked a challenge. KH2FM filled that void, and did a pretty damn good job at it too.

baconbits

I' pretty LS won't be easy to beat!
Just watch out when he uses his canon!!!
LS= Lingering Sentiment

Why didn't you just say "Lingering Sentiment" the first time? :23:

Also, I want KHII:FM sooo bad and to fight Terra. Not to mention the Organization members

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Then why can't you just go and buy it? Simple innit?

Because not everyone has the money to buy a 35 dollar game then a 40 dollar swapmagic.

I just now decided to import it because I was tired of not being able to play it...and do all the cheat/mods from youtube. :D

Also, and this is not illegal...I think...but in a little while I may have a way to tell you guys how to play any imported game without swapmagic.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Playing any imported game without swapmagic? Does that involve, in any way, taking apart your PS2?

Anyway, I'm thankful I have an NTSC PS2 instead of a PAL one XD I never have to worry about not having to play Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back