• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I forget how to do this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
I haven't done anything in over a year, so this sig took way too long to do. I thought I'd try out a tutorial and maybe some 2D tech work.
serah2.png

Without 2D tech work and text
serahlight.jpg

so ya whatever...

Edit: Fixed sharpening a bit...
serahremix.png

Last edited:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I really like it, depth is nice and the colors are intriguing. I'd say the first is best because of the creative effects/typography.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Stock might be a little sharp but otherwise I like it. Your typography is wonderful, by the way.

mermaidman

Damn C4, I haven't seen you in a lifetime. And I myself decided to randomly visit. Proof that you knew me back when, you were obsessed with that 1 Korean? singer, she was in all your tags.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I haven't done anything in over a year, so this sig took way too long to do. I thought I'd try out a tutorial and maybe some 2D tech work.
serah2.png

Without 2D tech work and text
serahlight.jpg

so ya whatever...

how did you get such a flowing background?

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
REnder is a little LQ, but other than that, very nice.
Blame it on Square xD. It's likely due to a combination of sharpening, brightening and shrinking the original 720p screenshot.
Stock might be a little sharp but otherwise I like it. Your typography is wonderful, by the way.
Definitely agree with the over sharpening. I was trying the high pass sharpening technique for the first time, and I didn't mask and tweak the opacity very well.
Damn C4, I haven't seen you in a lifetime. And I myself decided to randomly visit. Proof that you knew me back when, you were obsessed with that 1 Korean? singer, she was in all your tags.
lol ya... BoA. Sadly, I don't remember who you are????
how did you get such a flowing background?
Background was done with some soft brushing and then smudging it with a 20-30px default hard round pixel brush with approximately 90% strength. It's kind of hard to do the smudging with a mouse. I had tons of trouble getting it smooth enough for my liking. If you want more details PM me.

Anyways I fixed the sharpening a bit. I'm just surprised how different the colors look when I view it on my configured monitor and on my laptop. >.> It should look more pink than purple.
serahremix.png

mermaidman

Not getting into that, plus all the people who banned me are not even here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back