• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I finally got Axel's purpose.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
All right, now with how simple it is I know everyone else all ready knows it probably, but it just clicked for me. I always thought that Saix told you Axel was trying to turn you into a heartless to scare you, that it was not true. Likewise, I never could get why Axel kidnapped Kairi (I still don't know why Saix did, anybody know why) but now I get it. He really was trying to turn Sora into a heartless, because if he did that, than of course Roxas would be back, and than why he took Kairi becomes much easier, bait. (though I really don't know where he would have taken her too, surely not the WTNW.

soutai

I assumed Saix kidnapped Kairi so Sora would come. In the cutscene, Kairi was like, "So it's my fault Sora's going to get hurt blah blah blah..." Yeah. Stuff like that. =) And it's a good theory. I didn't really stop to think about why Axel kidnapped Kairi, I just let it be. But now that you bring it up, it interests me. I love the bonds the characters form with one another in this game. <3

Axel425

yeah Axels pretty deep man definitely the bet character and plus its established early on that axel is best friends with roxas so that makes alot of sense kudos to you

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
But the thinng about kidnapping Kairi (Saix, not Axel) to get Sora to come, is they did not need to. Sora was all ready going there, if not for Riku or the King, than still to take out the org in their strong hold. I actually felt dumb when I came up with it, kinda like, "how stupid are you, it took you 5 months to realize this, what a retard" But now I feel better that other people did not think that.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
Axel and Saix had different purposes. That's why Saix kidnapped her. Axel used Kairi to turn Sora into a Heartless, thus getting Roxas back. However, Saix used Kairi as a means of fueling Sora's anger to get more Hearts. If Saix had Kairi he had more control of his situation. Though, I think when he was through with Sora he was planning on turning him into a Heartless as well :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back