• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I finally did it!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souten Ni Zase

I finally defeated the ES on Critical Mode!!! After a million tries, I finally turned out victorious!!! I will leave this thread up for anyone who wants to congratulate me!

Souten Ni Zase

congrats man, i finished the game on critical but he was like imposable lol good work.
Thanks, It wasn't easy. I got him locked in my combos in Final Form while I had Charge Berserk equipped, and his health was draining rapidly, then he finally got down to his last point of health and BAM.... I got my finisher in and I saw that wonderful little message in the corner of my TV screen, "DRIVE GAUGE UP." I was so excited!

Last edited:

moogle

good for u... i know he can be a total pain in the ass... and btw.. its Terra now.. not ES...

Metal Beaker

Congratulations on beating one hell of a video game boss.

I imported Final Mix+, but i'm still waiting for Swap Magic to arrive. BSo I guess i'm going to be one of the lucky ones. Wish me luck when I face Terra =p

Anyway, Congratulations and here's a complimentary virtual text handshake *handshake* lol

moogle

ok, sooo what is Swap Magic? i hear ppl talkin bout it so much lately... and yeah, i hear the XIII mushrooms are hard to do.. but rewarded greatly. and also, have fun with the Absent Silhouettes and the Data Battles... they have freaking 13 HEALTH BARS!!!! its hella hard specially if ur in critical mode... O.O any way, good luck... ur gonna need it...

Souten Ni Zase

I beat him a couple weeks ago. I screamed so much my voice was horse.
One step closer to the secret ending. Congrats ;)
Good luck with the mushrooms. (seriously)
The ES fight was the last thing I did, i.e. I've completed all the Data battles and Mushrooms. I first did the Mushrooms, then the Data, and then the ES. I've already seen Birth By Sleep, too. I just sped through the Final Battle again with ease, sat through the credits, and watched Birth By Sleep! It was so much cooler on my TV!

Souten Ni Zase

... and yeah, i hear the XIII mushrooms are hard to do.. but rewarded greatly. and also, have fun with the Absent Silhouettes and the Data Battles... they have freaking 13 HEALTH BARS!!!! its hella hard specially if ur in critical mode... O.O any way, good luck... ur gonna need it...
See the above post, please.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah gotta congratulate you on that, you pulled of a great feat. should be proud.
terra...ES...doesnt matter, same geezer ennit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back