• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I FINALLY BEAT YOZORA!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHRULER

Awards
I still haven’t finished Data Org battles. Was Yozora that hard?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Hey, even Beginner will only carry you so far with how relentless Yozora can be.
I still haven’t finished Data Org battles. Was Yozora that hard?
Very, very hard. Definitely the most demanding in terms of memorization and variety, he has a lot of tricks. I will say that I find Saix to be more irritating, however.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I've only ever beat Yozora on Beginner mode. He murdered me in Proud.

Soldier

Awards
Hey, even Beginner will only carry you so far with how relentless Yozora can be.

Very, very hard. Definitely the most demanding in terms of memorization and variety, he has a lot of tricks. I will say that I find Saix to be more irritating, however.
I hate when he steals the keyblade, the fight's practically over at that point.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I hate when he steals the keyblade, the fight's practically over at that point.
At least he doesn't steal health orbs the same way the Black Coat Nightmare does, and yeah Yozora is harder, but the BCN isn't even a secret Boss, and he is an unfair cheat.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i beat him on critical mode level 65. i used midnight blue and no links (you can dodge roll the whole DM when he sends the giant bots after you) and it took me a long time. totally worth it and i broke a remote once 😂

AleMustDie

Awards
Yeah, really hard for me. I died like 500 times on Critical.
I beat him after 2 or 3 days of practice...

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Yeah, really hard for me. I died like 500 times on Critical.
I beat him after 2 or 3 days of practice...

Took me like.. a month. lol All the data battles took me about 2-3 months in total to squash. I wanted to do them on my Critical run and then never again lol

I will say though, for as difficult as they were, they were fun, balanced fights. I was honestly impressed by how much enjoyment I got out of them. I was not looking forward to them, and thought it was going to be the most excruciating KH experience. That being said, I still haven't touched I or II's Final Mix / boss battles, so the worst may be yet to come.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Took me like.. a month. lol All the data battles took me about 2-3 months in total to squash. I wanted to do them on my Critical run and then never again lol

I will say though, for as difficult as they were, they were fun, balanced fights. I was honestly impressed by how much enjoyment I got out of them. I was not looking forward to them, and thought it was going to be the most excruciating KH experience. That being said, I still haven't touched I or II's Final Mix / boss battles, so the worst may be yet to come.
They're hard as shit, and relentless, but they're completely fair, and most of them (sans Saix, Xehanort, and Yozora) are even reachable, to where you could figure out their patterns on your first run if you're clever. None of them cheat, break out of your combo randomly, or mix up their patterns in nonsensical, randomized ways.

BBS was brutal for that, on the other hand. They threw all logic out the window and made "hard" fights that you're supposed to cheese with resources rather than skill, like thunder surge spam. Trying to learn Mysterious Figure or Vanitas Remnant is a waste of time, because there's too much randomness built into their design.

The fact that the KH3 Team saved the secret bosses and redeemed their design was amazing enough as is, but it's more than that. They brought the fights to a new apex not yet seen in the series by this point. I love it

Back