• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I feel so empty (cries) advice please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Well, i beat the game. After i beat kh1 it was fun to just glide around and crap and do stuff.

Im lvl 99. and so are donald and goofy.
I got all keyblades.
I beat sephiroth.
Im on proud mode so im not wasting my time getting the 5% left of my journal.
I did all gummi routes.
I have valor lvl 5, wisdom lvl 4, master lvl 5, final lvl 4. I have no intention in getting 7 in all of them.

Any advice on what i could do for random fun?

btw, what are these paradox cups ive been hearing about?

O

Oberon

xXxCloud said:
Well, i beat the game. After i beat kh1 it was fun to just glide around and crap and do stuff.

Im lvl 99. and so are donald and goofy.
I got all keyblades.
I beat sephiroth.
Im on proud mode so im not wasting my time getting the 5% left of my journal.
I did all gummi routes.
I have valor lvl 5, wisdom lvl 4, master lvl 5, final lvl 4. I have no intention in getting 7 in all of them.

Any advice on what i could do for random fun?

btw, what are these paradox cups ive been hearing about?
I would go play poker for hours if you got nothin better to do.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
There's nothing really just don't play it for a while then you'll be dying to play it again.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well even though you dont wanna level your drive anymore...you should cuz thats the only way you get the Paradox cup which should be easy for you to do..cuz you can Cloud,tifa,Yuffie,etc..there...and if you dont wanna do that....play dragon Quest...maybe..or just go do whatever you were doing before KH2 came out

I

inhiding

Or, you could screw around with the ARMAX at your own risk.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
well Im enjoying my playthrough of all my FF games, right now at the end of 8.....or as Kawaiikousuke said, dragon quest *8* was a really great game....

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
ya those three FF's those are good...never beat 9 but liked what I did play....of course I would add 7 cuz I love FF games....yeah...

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
guys my whole life isnt KH2 :p the whole point was suggesting what you guys do for fun with the game after u beat it? and the crying was a joke.

I dont like final fantasy that much ( sue me!) cause the battles remind me to much of pokemon..real time battles please!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
xXxCloud said:
guys my whole life isnt KH2 :p the whole point was suggesting what you guys do for fun with the game after u beat it? and the crying was a joke.

I dont like final fantasy that much ( sue me!) cause the battles remind me to much of pokemon..real time battles please!
Well just do what i told you to do....do whatever you were donig before KH2 came out...play DOA3...Drive a car...play in a pool...get a PSP and play other games on it....go climb a mountain.....Ok I'm done...lol...you could try seeing how long it takes to shoot in the air...(ie..PULL!! *BANG*BANG* KH2 falls to many pieces)....or use Airmax...or whatever its called....or just make fun of it at like every other fan does....

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
xXxCloud said:
I dont mean how to destroy the software, imean what to do in the game xD!!!
O_O OH..sorry....I just like to destroy things....Ummmm....do that Paradox thing I and some other people talked about....or...go play in The-AWW F*** IT I DONT KNOW..MAN....do whatever you want...I'm out if ideas....=P

*You can Shoot FF software...I did it to FFX..it felt GOOOOOD..XD

brainy_pigeon

Well, if you haven't completed Jiminy's Journal, you could do that. Also you can get the best score on the gummi ship routes. Other than that, I think that's pretty much it. You could always start a new game, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back