• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I feel like this is a very stupid question but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igloo9

Well, his heartless was killed in KH1. Nobody killed in KH2. And since they're both dead, and the heartless was killed before the nobody, that means they become complete again...I think.

So I guess in KH3 he's back, alive, and complete. Oh shi-

xMikelaw19

Well, his heartless was killed in KH1. Nobody killed in KH2. And since they're both dead, and the heartless was killed before the nobody, that means they become complete again...I think.

So I guess in KH3 he's back, alive, and complete.
maybe. I remmeber hearing somewhere that sora is one of two people who restored their original self after becoming a heartless, and that xehanort was the other person.

Igloo9

I think so, except I'm not sure if Sora necessarily was a "heartless" after he came back. I could be wrong, I'm still confused about a few things like that.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I remmeber hearing somewhere that sora is one of two people who restored their original self after becoming a heartless, and that xehanort was the other person.

Well that's not what they meant. They meant that Xehanort and Sora are 2 people who turned into Heartless but managed to maintain their original selves. In KH1, even though that was Xehanort's Heartless he still managed to keep his mind and physical form.

xMikelaw19

Well that's not what they meant. They meant that Xehanort and Sora are 2 people who turned into Heartless but managed to maintain their original selves. In KH1, even though that was Xehanort's Heartless he still managed to keep his mind and physical form.
Ohh makes sense. Kills my theory. I am curious to see how xehanort would make a "comeback"

Igloo9

Because his heartless was killed, then his nobody. And if they both are killed, but the heartless is killed first, they come back complete. Again, I could be wrong, but I could have sworn I read that somewhere.

Swordsaint

xehanorts heartless wasn't killed until 2 btw

ansems data machine blowing up removed xehanorts heartless from riku

also yes, when a heartless is defeated, and afterwards their nobody they can return.

it's said it can be done in reverse too, but that it'd be much harder.

xMikelaw19

xehanorts heartless wasn't killed until 2 btw

ansems data machine blowing up removed xehanorts heartless from riku

also yes, when a heartless is defeated, and afterwards their nobody they can return.

it's said it can be done in reverse too, but that it'd be much harder.

So is it possible that xehanort could be the new secret boss in the english version of bbs? Considering nomura said the secret boss can still exist despite the time frame of bbs?

Swordsaint

So is it possible that xehanort could be the new secret boss in the english version of bbs? Considering nomura said the secret boss can still exist despite the time frame of bbs?
im seriously sick of hearing this

it's just impossible lol.

i dont know why people tihnk it's xehanort or whatever lol. it just can't be time travel.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i dont know why people tihnk it's xehanort or whatever lol. it just can't be time travel.

Why do you think there needs to be a "time travel" explanation if it involves Xehanort? The battle could just very well be non-canon you know. And I think it's VERY obvious that the secret boss is someone connected to Xehanort in some way. Heck Nomura himself said "You won't think this character should belong in this time period"

xMikelaw19

Why do you think there needs to be a "time travel" explanation if it involves Xehanort? The battle could just very well be non-canon you know. And I think it's VERY obvious that the secret boss is someone connected to Xehanort in some way. Heck Nomura himself said "You won't think this character should belong in this time period"

Thats the quote i was looking for. Im actually hoping the boss is xehanort.

Swordsaint

i dont think their needs to be, but for the most part it's the only thing that could even explain his presence there.
connected to xehanort shouldn't mean is xehanort.
like...i dont know, but i thought the translation was more akin to "You don't think you can be fighting him at this point in time, but it happens" not that it means anything different to what you said anyway.

i just don't know...i don't want it to be some form of xehanort in a time period he doesn't belong in. it just doesn't make sense at all to me.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Thats not the exact quote and you also shortened it>.> also why would the battle be canon? The battle against Xemnas in KH1 was as well as the battle against LS.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Thats not the exact quote and you also shortened it>.> also why would the battle not be canon? The battle against Xemnas in KH1 was as well as the battle against LS.

Fixed!

Also,

as well as the battle against LS.

Correction. The LS itself is canon. Nomura never said that Sora canonly fought the LS. He said that the battle wasn't canon because it was added in KH2FM+ without Nomura being informed.

Last but not least...

Do we know where Xehanort is right now, or what happened to him? I Feel like im missing something.

I think the OP is asking about Xehanort's current location. Given that Xehanort became a Heartless in Radient Garden, it would only make sense that Xehanort was reformed there as his apprentice self, not the before Terra's posession evil Keyblade Master self.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Correction. The LS itself is canon. Nomura never said that Sora canonly fought the LS. He said that the battle wasn't canon because it was added in KH2FM+ without Nomura being informed.

This seems to imply the battle is canon though. Otherwise I see no reason why there would be an explanation for it.

Q13: What is the true form of Lingering Sentiment?
A: After Terra lost his body, his thoughts gathered into his armor.

At the end of Terra’s scenario, Master Xehanort had commandeered his body, so his thoughts took control of his armor. Afterward, the armor stayed in the keyblade graveyard, until KHII FM where “Lingering Sentiment” went against Sora. Because he saw that it was not his chosen one Riku using a keyblade, but Sora, he grew suspicious and thought he had something to do with Master Xehanort and attacked him.

[picture: LS and Sora]

After fighting him, LS says this because he feels Ventus inside of Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back