• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I feel like a newb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Okay to those who know me you all are probably wondering where I've been for about three years, suffice it to say that Dial-up should be banned and replaced with an inexpensive yet high quality Cable/DSL. It's been awhile since I was on and the place has really changed (in a good way), the foyer wasn't hear last I was. So in regards to the title I feel like a newb for one main reason, and that is because I know next to nothing about the three new KH titles, but thats not the reason I'm typing this thread, I was curious about the Platinum Members, I know that Premium is obtained by posting, I figure it's the same principle, but what exactly are the perameters for obtaining a Platinum Membership? I hope to be on more often (my enemy's beware lol).

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
omg, kero's back.
not too many people are still here from when I was a newblet

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Welcome back to KHi!

Anywho, the way to obtain Platinum is just by making 3000 posts, and that's it, really. Check out the FAQ, cos I'm sure there will be some other questions you'll have, which I'm sure the FAQ will answer

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
As Bumblebee said, welcome back.

Good to see some vets returning, we can only hope for more like you. ((Sorry, but I don't remember ya))

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
omg, kero's back.
not too many people are still here from when I was a newblet
I know, almost everyone I knew is a moderator, they've been banned (finally), or they changed their name so now I have no clue who they are ugh it's so frustrating! In regards to that (hope I'm not being rude) but have I talked to you or have you just observed mine and KL's arguement? (I still need to talk to the dude about some "concept art")
As Bumblebee said, welcome back.

Good to see some vets returning, we can only hope for more like you. ((Sorry, but I don't remember ya))
That's okay since I have no clue who you are either :) everything works out in the end!
You become Platinum after obtaining 3000 posts.
thank you's!! now I have to return to forum insanity and see if I can find the "ask a question" game, "the blame game" and "the dropping game"... good times lol.

Thanks for the warm rewelcome guys, it's just one of the reasons I love this forum so much! now lets hope I can manage to find time to get on more lol.

Back