• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I feel like a newb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
okay for those who know of me and my desire to read all of the pages in a thread, I admit a temporary defeat. Due to the change to dial-up internet I was unable to get online often (hence my title Dial-up Despiser), I now have high speed again and have no desire to read the 120 posts in official Birth by Sleep, the 1,032 posts in official 358/2 days, the 297 posts in official Coded, and the 2,148 posts in Future KH speculation (not to mention various others). I was hopeing that some one could give me a recap of current info or a site that can give me the info without reading through a couple thousand posts :cursing:. Help ME!!!

T

TwilightDawn

there are 3 new games, birth by sleep, 358/2 dqys and coded.

birth by sleep is set 10 years before kh1, and features 2 new caracters aqua terra and ven, with an opposing side being composed of master xenahort and dark solier

358/2 days is about roxas's time in the organization 13 period

and coded is a cellphone game..

tis all i can be arsed to write

Y

Yannis

okay for those who know of me and my desire to read all of the pages in a thread, I admit a temporary defeat. Due to the change to dial-up internet I was unable to get online often (hence my title Dial-up Despiser), I now have high speed again and have no desire to read the 120 posts in official Birth by Sleep, the 1,032 posts in official 358/2 days, the 297 posts in official Coded, and the 2,148 posts in Future KH speculation (not to mention various others). I was hopeing that some one could give me a recap of current info or a site that can give me the info without reading through a couple thousand posts :cursing:. Help ME!!!

HEY! IT IS NOT BAD THING. MY FRIEND HAS MADE THIS THREAD TO GIVE YOU IT ALL:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/97525-let-s-review.html

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

lotta spammers lately. anyway, its better to be a newb, then a noob provided that youll quickly gain info from everyone the more you look around these forum. It's all updated on the front page considering you might have to go back a few pages as well

oblivian blade

well there are three new games called kh birth by sleep and kh 358/2 days and the last one kh coded.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back