• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I FAILED!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Prince

So, I've almost finished Terra's story. My goal was to finish Terra's story first over the weekend, but I failed. I don't get to play often because of schoolwork, but I started on Fri and have gotten all the way to fighting XH in 10 hours, but now I'm stuck on the part where you fight as Terra's armor. Some tips please? His meteor attack and his version of Dark Volley keep killing me, do I just need to level up? I'm level 33

And also, how many reports are there and in which characters? I have two from Terra's and I don't wanna go on until I'm sure I got them all. I want that secret ending! lol

Dannydecay

I bveat him with zantezuken, counters and shotlocks. Do you have once more and second chance? If not get them.

Terra has three reports the last one you get in the third match in the Mirage Arena.

Fallen Prince

Okay I haven't beat been to the Mirage Arena yet so ok, and I dont have them, where do i go? And after my 20th time fighting him, I've replaced all my commands with Curaga...cuz i suck lol

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
So, I've almost finished Terra's story. My goal was to finish Terra's story first over the weekend, but I failed. I don't get to play often because of schoolwork, but I started on Fri and have gotten all the way to fighting XH in 10 hours, but now I'm stuck on the part where you fight as Terra's armor. Some tips please? His meteor attack and his version of Dark Volley keep killing me, do I just need to level up? I'm level 33

And also, how many reports are there and in which characters? I have two from Terra's and I don't wanna go on until I'm sure I got them all. I want that secret ending! lol

im in the exact same situation played all weekend and got to the end of Terra's story after 20 hours. on suinday night. ive started Ven's story on Monday, and I alternate that with Grinding/Command board with Terra

FinalKingdmBlade

abilities you have to get from command charging

as for the reports, just get all the treasure chests (i don't know where 8 is but its somewhere in treasure chest land i'm sure) and beat the second iron prisoner match in the arena

and as for the fight? block, run, heal lol it would also help if you get leaf bracer ability, damage syphon ability, and restore block command. alsho shotlocks will help

Z

Zulkir

Restore Guard (Curaga+block) can make the fight a lot easier. Remember you need two mastered blocks to use it in a meld. If you have that, then:

Guard+counter hammer all of his attacks except ultima cannon(run).

For his meteor, shotlock him at the right time with the "sonic shadow" shot lock.

KairiXN14

I'm also stuck on Terranort (Critical) I really want to get restore guard, but I can't find the block command. Where do you find it/get it? plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back