• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I drew something new. *Critics are welcome**No flaming*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
hey guys , i just got back to drawing last night and i drew an original character(i think...)here it is anyway
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/xX_Roxas_Xx/myorgcharacter-1.jpg*nervous laugh*sorry if the picture is a bit hard to see.i forgot to use HB2 pencil.

Critics are still welcome but no flaming.Thanks(hopefully i can improve it coz its in pencil but now i cant coz it is either coloured in or in pen D: .)

Ok here is the edit.It has to be coloured in coz ppl asked me to. and i have a second version of it.
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/xX_Roxas_Xx/myorgcharacter2.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/xX_Roxas_Xx/myorgcharacter3.jpg

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
I really like it, I thinks its a good character design and I love the weapon, good job :thumbup:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
I know how it is to think of names, its hard for me. You picked a very cool name :thumbup:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
That sounds good to me. :) Go with it. Im not good with anagrams ^^;

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Everything is good except the hair and the face. Try making the hair more...hairlike, instead of it looking like a wig (I'm not saying Sora's is any more realistic).

For the face, try taking a look at some of the faces from Nomura's art. Then draw from that.

Raiko

Come break me down
not really sure if im gonna colour it.thats the thing that im afraid of,colouring it.im thinkin:"i might ruin it".i'll just shade it in with different types of Hard black pencils.

how can i make the hair look realistic?

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
very good drawing.

it's a girl, right?

i would say add more curves, accentuate the breasts a little more, and soften up the face some. just to make her seem more feminine.

but i really like it alot :D

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
I think It's really good. I fixed the boots though he looks like he's wearing high heels. I know it's a girl but Larexe is, too. I don't think she has high heels. Even I can admit it's hard to runin heels unless bigger bottum and lower to the ground. Overall great drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back