• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I doubt you all have thought of this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

Has anyone thought of the possibility that certain characters (like FF characters Leon and Cloud) may return? I thought of this when looking at the scan with Malificent in it.
bbs_6.jpg

It was said that BBS is to take place years before the original Kingdom Hearts. That's around the same time Leon (at the time known as "Squall") and his friend's world (at the time known as Radiant Garden) was taken over by Malificent. If they do appear in BBS, the least they could do is make a cameo appearance. What are your thoughts on this?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, sorry to burst your bubble, but yes that's been discussed, =P.

I personally think they will.

A

Audo

No, BBS takes place 3 years before RG was taken over.
But nevertheless, of course there are going to be FF characters, tis sad.

EDIT: Ugh, beaten to the punch.

neon6

No, BBS takes place 3 years before RG was taken over.
But nevertheless, of course there are going to be FF characters, tis sad.

EDIT: Ugh, beaten to the punch.

Really? Then what time does BBS take place before the 1st KH? I've heard 10 years, but I'm not 100% sure.
EDIT: Thanks for answering my question, Hades.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Really? Then what time does BBS take place before the 1st KH? I've heard 10 years, but I'm not 100% sure.

It's ten years:

Famitsu Interview said:
How much talk was put into it, for this, as it seems to be the past to the "KH" Series.
TN: The game is the farthest in the past timeline of Kingdom Hearts, and will take 10 years ago from the KH series. There is a screenshot of two children playing on the beach, and I believe the fans can understand what that means.

Like I said in my previous post, Maleficent took over RG nine years before KH1, so it's around the same timeframe, yes.

EDIT: Damn, unnecessary post, <_< .

A

Audo

Incorrect. RG was taken over by Maleficent nine years before KH1. BBS takes place ten years before KH1. So it's just one year.
You're right, my mind is hazy. For some reason i thought 7 instead of 9. But either way, it is pretty much confirmed that the dreaded characters will make an appearance somehow >.>

UrbanQuattrus

Although Squall and Cloud would just be kids at this point, younger even than Sora is in KH1. I don't think they'll have much to do with the story.

xickae

Most probably they will appear younger and weaker than they are, and, I think, defenseless against Malificent and the "new" treat that takes place in the story: the Heartless.

I<3Roxas

Most probably they will appear younger and weaker than they are, and, I think, defenseless against Malificent and the "new" treat that takes place in the story: the Heartless.

Obviously not correct as we've seen pics of the new enemy and they definitely dont' look like heartless. Another thing, this is at least a year before teh heartless were created.

As for my opinion on this, I think they will make an appearance and they'll be similar to how the changed Tidus and Wakka in KH1 - they'll be all kidified :D

Cyypher100

i dont think we would see them.. did any of them speak of meeting or seeing any keyblade masters? Leon may possibly be the only one i can think of. Being of that world, they may know OF the masters, just not personally.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
They never said if they met other Keyblade wielders in the past, but they had a lot of knowledge about the Keyblades in general. Also, Squall changed his name to Leon because he was ashamed that he was unable to protect his home from the Heartless, so he wasn't too young. I would guess he was around the same age as Sora was when he lost Destiny Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back