• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I doubt its ever going to happen at this point but... (fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
a Gargoyles world would be cool, think about it, it could tie back the first keyblade war, Goliath and his clan could have fought in it, but against keyblade wielders instead of with them, so when he meets Sora and sees him with a keyblade he attacks him thinking he's one of the keyblade wielders who caused the war. (And before you ask goliath probably wouldn't think about how a keylade wielder could be alive after so long as there are characters in the show in the modern day from his era that are ether immortal like Demona or in a time warp like the princess, the mage, and the knight, (sorry I forgot their names) or if its set earlier in the show than he would probably question it, he also probably wouldn't know keyblades choose their wielders or about the inheritance ceremony) what are your thought?

Last edited:

Chie

Awards
I think the worldview of Kingdom Hearts is not one in which licensed characters would be involved with the Keyblade War.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I think the worldview of Kingdom Hearts is not one in which licensed characters would be involved with the Keyblade War.
I didn't even think about that, I just thought it be a cool idea, especially since most characters have to work to gain Goliath's trust, and Sora just seems to gain everyone's trust from the get-go, well except Neku and Buzz but Neku was kind of a stick in the mud and buzz made sense because of the circumstances, but Goliath he makes people work to gain his trust and with good reason because he and his clan where betrayed, a few examples would be Elisa Mazza, (I think I Butchered her name) the princess and the mage, Tom being the exception,( remembered his name at least) so it would have made sense that Sora would have to earn his trust, also it would have made a cool boss fight, and Sora is not going to just attack Goliath just because he looks different, in fact in KH1 Sora came to the defense of the Beast against Riku and he didn't even think Beast was a monster, the only time Sora did something like that was monstropolis and the only reason he did that was because there was evidence that the monsters might not be friendly like the scare because we care sign (that was still under construction) and there was a little girl that Sora thought Mike and Sully were trying scare or hurt and I don't think Sora is going to be making that mistake again unless they use the plot of the episode where Goliath is brainwashed by that cult to attack the president but the world just seems unlikely at this point.

Last edited:
Back