• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Dont Whant 2 Go 2 School!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
...There is extreme irony in this thread.

Holy crap. <<
You need school to learn. If you have no education, you have no grammar. Without grammar you are not taken seriously.

And without any education you get no life in the future. Good luck with your life.
Oh wait...

She is 100% true. Plus you don't want to be a dumbass do you?

Well, you sorta are as you spelled "Want" wrong.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Woah woah... Amber (island princess) PMed me tellin me to check out the thread, though i dont like school i still do the best i can. so i dont appreciate the comment about how i spell like a 6 year old ok?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Yeah, don't go to school.

You're grammar reflects your grades, I'd assume.

So yeah, drop out. Become a prostitute. Get a few hundred STDs with a $28 paycheck. Then think about your decision.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Hey! i don't spell like a 6 year-old!!!!!!!! Jeeze, if your talkin about how i forgot the 'g' in 'tellin' thats just how we talk down here.

Aqua Tears

No wonder you cant spell!! you don't even want to go to school. (directed to island princess)

Abel

Too bad. You'll go and you'll like it. NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM.

Soraox

Aqua tear everyone makes mistakes or mis spells stuff she is probably tired or something and i bet u cant type sometimes so just shut up and leave her a lone

and i dont like school that much but i only go to hang with my friends but i havent been in school for a while since i was sick and when i got better it was spring break so i had a extra 6 days of spring break lol

Soraox

np i just hate when people insult people when they dont even know them and lol not my faoult i got sick lol and want to b buddies

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Okay.

Both of you clearly show why staying in school is cool.

"want to b buddies?"

Goddamn. SCHOOL IS WIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back