• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I don't wanna wait~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
So... Last Monday I went into school, and I had been cutting that morning. So when the teacher saw the cuts she grabbed me into the clinicians room (im in an ED program) and ask me what they were from. I replied honestly, and before I knew it, campus supervisors were being called to watch me, the schools psycologist was being called to interview me, and i'm stuck in a room for hours, not allowed to write or draw because they're afraid i'll stab myself.

When the psycologist is done interviewing me she tells my teacher she needs to call mental health services because "I'm out of her hands". So I'm stuck in a room for another hour or so. Then she comes, talks to me, and decides i need to see a professional therapist, or i need to be 'put away', because she diagnosed me with severe depression.

So now I'm stuck because what's going on that makes 'severely depressed', I don't want to talk about at all because 1) It's my problem, and, 2) I only want to talk about what happened to the people who were there for me and with me when it happened. So what do I do when I go into therapy? Not talk at all?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Re: I don't want to

Alright so if it isn't your problem why are you being depressed about it? Sounds to me you need help or you need to get over whatever happened. I mean come on you are cutting yourself. You cannot tell me that in your mind you think that is right. No one can help you with whatever problem you think you have unless you tell them. Either go with the therapy or continue to be a coward to your own mind.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com

Alright so if it isn't your problem why are you being depressed about it? Sounds to me you need help or you need to get over whatever happened. I mean come on you are cutting yourself. You cannot tell me that in your mind you think that is right. No one can help you with whatever problem you think you have unless you tell them. Either go with the therapy or continue to be a coward to your own mind.
i said it IS my problem. I think its fine as long as i dont cut too deep
dael
w/
it
You
dont
know
anything
its NOT because of my cousin
its something that happened recently

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

i said it IS my problem. I think its fine as long as i dont cut too deep

You
dont
know
anything
its NOT because of my cousin
its something that happened recently

Cutting isn't going to help you, that's fucking retarded.

Maybe you should explain what happened recently to make you think that cutting is a reasonable solution (which it never is).

Firo

Oh Crap

Everyone is going to say cutting is stupid, which it is. Either deal with your problem or talk to somebody.

Christ, every one of you cutters is retarded.
lol

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

I think its fine as long as i dont cut too deep
You really do need help cause this is just stupidity.

If it is your problem then explain it to someone and try to work it out. No one can help if they don't know what the problem that caused it is. If you think it can only be solved with talking to the people involved then go find them and talk, and if you cannot then you will need to stuck it up and talk to someone close to you if you feel a therapist would be weird. You are fucked up so go get some help.

Awards

Honestly, I would cut myself if I had a face like that too. They just don't understand.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards

Ok I must ask ED as in.......................

Eating disorder?
Help me here.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards

Sooo no one answered my question.
ED=Eating disorder?
Or something else.

Honey, Cutting yourself won't solve anything. It just brings more shit to your life. Suck it up and go talk to someone about it.As in someone you trust or a counselor.Your not getting anywhere with that and I hope your not lying about that.

Lolita

Dear You

cutting yourself never solves your problems, it makes them worse, you should never do that. but you should try your best to be strong and move on, and you can have friends support you on the way to that.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

So what do I do when I go into therapy? Not talk at all?
This will only increase your likelihood of entering up in a psych ward at a hospital. Be cooperative and maybe your therapist can help you feel better.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

'cutting is stupid' comments don't help, and will never help, as they only increase guilt and self-hate for the cutter and make you look like an insensitive prick. this is a complicated issue and you don't solve it like a 12 year old.

topic poster ~ bring the people you want to talk with, your friends, your loved ones to therapy with you so you can feel more comfortable. i'm here to support you too if you ever want to PM me, as well. :3

frisson

Silver Member

wait wat im not subscribed to this thread i never posted how did this happen

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

I kind of hope people who cut themselves hit an artery or vein and die of blood loss.

@ OP. I wouldn't say nuthin'. They've got no proof.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

So, uh, what happened to make you do this?

Not that anyone of us on KHI can legally help you.

S

Shadow Soldier

WOW A BUNCH OF DOUCHEBAGS IN THIS THREAD! WHOOO!

Seriously guys, grow the fuck up. If it was you who was cutting, you wouldn't like being told you're being stupid. Act your fucking age. Jesus...

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

^ See the thing here is, we're not the ones cutting. We think rationally and weigh the risks with the rewards, and most of us notice that the rewards are clearly not good enough for the risks that cutting gives. Therefore, from our reasoning, cutting oneself is a rather idiotic act.

I don't see the justification behind cutting.

You're dealing yourself physical pain to divert yourself from the psychological pain. However in the long-run, those cuts will scar and then leave a physical reminder of how they got there in the first place, making the psychological scar run deeper and much longer than it should. Either that, or you think killing yourself might work, but you actually know the way that you're cutting yourself won't kill you and so you can keep doing it to satisfy this need for 'attempting' to kill yourself. By doing this, you're relieving yourself because you "tried" to deal with the problem in "your own way", and it didn't work so you just continue living life and continue cutting yourself while giving it this false justification.

Either way, I don't see why people would ever do it.

Ever.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

So... Last Monday I went into school, and I had been cutting that morning. So when the teacher saw the cuts she grabbed me into the clinicians room (im in an ED program) and ask me what they were from. I replied honestly, and before I knew it, campus supervisors were being called to watch me, the schools psycologist was being called to interview me, and i'm stuck in a room for hours, not allowed to write or draw because they're afraid i'll stab myself.

When the psycologist is done interviewing me she tells my teacher she needs to call mental health services because "I'm out of her hands". So I'm stuck in a room for another hour or so. Then she comes, talks to me, and decides i need to see a professional therapist, or i need to be 'put away', because she diagnosed me with severe depression.

So now I'm stuck because what's going on that makes 'severely depressed', I don't want to talk about at all because 1) It's my problem, and, 2) I only want to talk about what happened to the people who were there for me and with me when it happened. So what do I do when I go into therapy? Not talk at all?

I never heard such a dumbass story before. And you follow it up with a dumbass question. I like your precision.

You are mutilating yourself. Something inside of you should be screaming at you to stop. You are messed up. That is the truth. Go to therapy. Stop being such a shut in and tell your damn story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back